Half Off (Fred/Hermione/George)

Hermione Granger couldn't believe what she was witnessing... her boyfriend of two years, Seamus Finnigan, was locking lips with Hannah Abbott during the annual celebration for the end of the war. She's not even upset about it so much as she is mad he had the never to cheat in public this time. She knows he's been cheating on her for months, but hadn't said anything for the fear of the press thinking she had blown up on the Irishman for no reason... But now, she had every reason in the world to break up with him. She takes a deep breath before pointing her wand at him and muttering the lip locking jinx, which will prevent him from pulling away when he sees her. The next thing anyone in the hall knew, Hermione was yelling at Seamus with everything she had. "SEAMUS FINNIGAN, HOW BLOODY DARE YOU? CHEATING ON ME ARE YOU? WE ARE OVER, THROUGH. I'LL MOVE MY STUFF OUT TOMORROW AND I'LL BE OUT OF YOUR WAY YOU INCONSIDERATE ARSE!"

Once she's finished yelling, She takes her jinx off Seamus and walks away without giving him anytime to explain himself. As She's walking off, she fails to notice two sets of eyes following her out of the room, or the two sets of footsteps chasing after her. She walks until she reaches the stairs to the Astronomy Tower, and then bolts up the stairs, still not hearing the two near identical footsteps following behind her. With a huff she pushes the door open, and walks to the balcony... Looking up at the stars and thinking how beautiful the world was. "Hermione?" She hears two voices ask from behind her, and a smile begins working it's way onto her face. "Fred. George. What are you two doing here?" She asks them, already knowing they had followed her. "We saw you leave, we wanted to make sure you were okay... You were too good for Finnigan anyway." Fred says as he and George walk to stand on either side of her. "He's been cheating for months, I've just never had a good reason to confront him about it." She tells them, her eyes missing the fire light in Georges eyes, and her ears not hearing the growl that rips from Freds throat. 

The twins share a look over Hermiones head, and with a nod move onto the girl. Hermione lets out a yelp as she's spun in Georges arms to face Fred, her back firmly pulled against Georges chest. "Listen, Fred and I can't figure out why you date the arseholes you date... You're too beautiful, and smart to go for guys like them." George whispers in her ear, sending what feels like a volt of electricity through her body, causing her to shudder against George. She holds her breath as Fred leans forward as if he's going to kiss her, but stops just before he meets her lips. "Do you want this, Hermione? Because, if you don't we can walk out of this tower and pretend none of this ever happened." Fred says to her, his eyes searching hers for an answer. He doesn't get a verbal response, instead she tilts her head forward and clashes her lips to his in a kiss that could only be described as pure passion. Following his brothers que, George lowers his head down into Hermiones neck, and begins sucking and nipping at her collar bone... Both of the boys loving the noises they manage to draw from her body.

Hermione knows her self control wont hold up much longer, and honestly she doesn't care anymore. She's tired of being the good girl. She's wanted them since she was a fifth year and accidentally stumbled upon the twins hanging about their room shirtless... From that day on she had been practically in love with the twins. She'd learned to tell them apart quite quickly, learning every ounce of their bodies she could... blissfully unaware the twins checked her out more than she checked out library books. Fred and George were moments away from loosing any restraint they had, the witch between them bringing out feelings within them they never knew they could feel... It was more than lust or love, it was a feeling of fulfillment, a feeling of completion. The feelings they had for her were not new, they have had them since their sixth year. It has taken nearly six years for them to even act on them, they weren't love struck teenagers anymore... They were bloody twenty two. Even though the three of them know if they don't stop soon they will end up doing something that should not be done on a school campus, they don't really care... They've waited this long, and they didn't plan on waiting any longer.

*Time Skip (A little over One Year Later)*

After that night in the Astronomy Tower, the trio decided they had no plans of letting each other go, and dated in secret for nearly six months until the twins proposed to her over dinner one night at the Burrow, effectively letting their family in on their relationship, and their new engagement. Two months after that the trio was married outside the Burrow, the three of them not staying for long after Lee gave his best man speech... The twins couldn't wait for the honeymoon and decided to kidnap their bride. After their wedding their relationship continued to blossom beautifully, they learned each other like the backs of their own hands. Hermione had taken to working in the shop on Wednesdays to give George a much needed break after he had done mail orders all night, and repeating the act for Fred on Saturday after his turn on mail orders. The twins could tell you anything about Hermione, from her favorite muggle book to the way she held bit her lip and tapped her quill when she was writing something quite randy for them to read on their lunch breaks... Not that she would admit to it.

Now, sixteen months later, Hermione was about to give the twins the biggest surprise of their lives. She stared down at the two sticks on the counter before her, her eyes trained on the four little pink lines that were so clearly on them (two lines per stick). She knew what those lines meant... She was pregnant. She takes the sticks into the kitchen to wait on the twins to come upstairs for their lunch so she can break the news to them... She loves them, but she's just not sure how they'll feel about all this. Before she can drive herself mad thinking about all of it, the door to the flat bursts open, and the twins come rushing in, pulling off their robes, and taking a seat at the table. "We need to talk." She says to them, watching George freeze with his sandwich halfway to his mouth and look at her. "What's the matter?" Fred asks her, scooting his chair closer to her. "Nothing... Unless you count the fact in about seven or eight months people will be calling the three of us Mummy and Daddy's." She says to them waiting on it to register with them.... And once it does she watches as they both run back down to the shop, and she hears them yelling "WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS... THAT MEANS EVERYTHING IS HALF OFF FOR THE NEXT HOUR!" 

She could already tell this was going to be a long seven or eight months... But she wouldn't change a bit of it. She loved them and they loved her, and soon enough they would have another little person to love... That's more than she could have ever asked for.

(Let me know how we feel about this!)