The calls

I wake up not opening my eyes but breathing in jaces sweet smell. I guess he changed back after he noticed I fell asleep. My arms are wrapped around him. I turn around and flip to my other side. I open my eyes and look to see that it is 9:00. I have to work at noon.

I turn back over and look at jace still sleeping and say "morning" he opens his eyes and says "morning beautiful. I get up out of the bed and look down at him. "What are you planning on doing today?" He asks me. "Working unfortunately. That reminds me I need to take you back to the institute in puppy form because Luke and mom don't know you are really you." "Oh yeah. Wait can I go to the bathroom first" he asks. "No let me change then I will let you out" I say. He changes back to a puppy and stars pacing around the room like he has to pee. I change and go to the bathroom my self. I walk back in my room and see a yellow puddle on the floor. "Really?!" He looks at me both guilty and sorry. It's a good thing I have hard wood floors. I walk in the kitchen to ran some paper towels to clean the mess. "Hey clary. Why do you need those paper towels?" My mom asks me. "Puppy had an accident when I was in the bathroom. I will be right back for breakfast" I say and walk to my room. I walk back in and see the mess but no Jace. "Where did you go?" I ask. I see a little tail sticking out from under my bed. I clean the mess and grab his tail and pull him from under the bed. "You didn't have another accident did you?" I ask and he shakes his head. I open the door and we walk to the kitchen.

My mom puts some bacon on the floor for him to eat and puts 2 cinnamon rolls on my plate and I start eating. "I knew that puppy would be trouble. This is why I didn't want one in the first place." I look down at jace and smile. He is looking at me wagging his tail. I pass him another piece of bacon.

Someone calls my phone. I answer saying "hello?" "Clary? It's mrs. Atkinson" I walk out of the kitchen. Luckily nobody follows me. "Hi mrs. Atkinson what can I do for you?" "Clary I have some great news. Those dresses you designed for the fashion show. The pictures of them were put in a magazine and some exclusive designers saw them and they were amazed. They loved them. Two of the companies called the school and they want you to design their new line of dresses." "Oh my gosh I can't believe this! What companies?" "Oh just Sherri hill, and jovanni." "Oh my gosh you can't be serious. That is like the top designer dress companies in the world! Tell them yes yes I will do it for each of them! You can pass on my number so they can call me and I can find out what they want!" "I'll let them know. Congrats clary. I will let you get back to your weekend." "Thanks mrs. Atkinson I will see you tomorrow" I say and then she hangs up.

I go back into the kitchen excited. Mom looks confused and asks me "what happened?" "I just got called by two of the top dress designers in the world to design their next line of dresses!" I say overexcited. She smiles a huge grin and hugs me tight and says "oh congratulations clary! Those dresses were amazing and I'm sure Isabelle will be so excited for you too!" "That reminds me I have to take this little guy over to the institute. Alec and Isabelle wanted time with him. I also have to head over to work after. I will see you tonight mom." I hug her again with a huge smile on my face and pick up puppy jace and we walk over and take a cab to the institute.

We walk in the front door and he changes back. We get in the elevator when he turns and hugs me and say "congratulations clary. I can't believe you could be famous. You will be amazing!" I smile and give him a quick kiss then the doors open and we walk out.

"Did you really have to pee on my bedroom floor? You couldn't wait till I got back from the bathroom to take you out?" He looks at me and says "sorry I had to pee."

We find izzy and Alec sitting at the kitchen table. "Izzy I have some great news to tell you but I can't stay long because I have to go to work." She looks confused. "I got a call from two different fashion dress companies and they each want me to design their new line of dresses." Izzy squeals and runs up and hugs me. "Oh my gosh that's amazing! What companies?" "Sherri hill, and jovanni." Her face lights up and she squeals again and says "I love noth of them. I can't wait to tell Magnus he will be so excited too." "Yeah he will. Look I'd love to stay and chat more about this but I have to go to work at the pizza palace" I say and walk out and head over to work. Soon I might not even need this job because I could be rich. I have got to call grant and tell him the news. "Hello?" He says sounding tired. "Hey did I wake you up?" "Yeah but it's fine. What's up?" "I got a call from two designer dress companies. Apparently they saw my dresses in a magazine and want me to design their new line" I say  still so excited. "That's great clary I'm so proud of you. Those dresses really are amazing." "Thanks. Listen I just wanted to let you know. I have to go I just got to work I will call you later." "Okay bye" he says and hangs up. I walk in and click in saying I am at work so I can actually get paid.