1,2...345

My planned c-section is tomorrow and I am scared. My c-section is scheduled for 7:30 am. Grace and Braxton are at school and I am sitting on the couch in my bedroom. I know mom and other people tell me it's no big deal and that I won't feel anything but it still scares me. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. It just freaks me out having my babies cut out. I know I will be alright, I trust people at the shadowhunter hospital. I know there will be a silent brother, a warlock, and an iron sister in the building. Jace and I made sure to make that clear that at least one of each needed to be in the building just in case. The protection spell will be done right after they are born.

I need to be packing my duffle bag because an hour after dinner I am spending the night at the hospital. I am just too worried about what will happen tomorrow. The door opens and Jace walks in. "Hey, wheres your bag," he asks. "Not packed. Come sit" I say and pat the spot next to me. He comes and sits beside me. "I'm just, I'm just worried about what will happen tomorrow morning. I know everyone tells me there's nothing no worry about but I do. I'm scared Jace" I tell him. "It's going to be alright clary. If you want we can have the iron sister, warlock and silent brother in the room with you" he says. "I don't know Jace. I mean, I trust the ones who will be doing it but it's just scary to me, being cut open you know" I say. "I understand clary. It's scary to me too. I don't want to put you through that so that's why I proposed making sure there is a select brother, iron sister, and warlock all in the building. But look, I've made sure you will be safe. I promise you will be, I would never let anything happen to you. Are you still sure you don't want me in the room" he asks? "Yes. I am sure" I say. "Alright. But Braxton, Grace and I will be waiting in the waiting room for you and our babies, clary" he says. "I have no doubt that you will," I say.

"Let's go pack your bag," he says. I go into the closet and start packing a duffle bag with normal clothes and maternity clothes. I will need both since I will be staying at the hospital for a few days I was told. I make sure to pack a toothbrush and toothpaste too.

"You just stay here and rest clary. Here's your sketchbook if you want it. I will come to get you when it's dinner time" Jace says. "Okay," I say. I sit back down on the sofa Jace always makes sure to take care of me and make sure I'm safe. I draw some designs and outfits for Herondale designs.

After a while of coming up with designs for work, Jace comes back up. "Are you ready to eat?" he asks. "Yeah," I say and slide off the bed. He takes my hand and I waddle across my room and down the stairs. "So apparently Alice and your mom have been writing to each other and your mom told her that apparently, you can only have liquids like soup the night before so that's what we are having apparently" Jace informs me. "Alright," I say and we walk to the dining room where Grace and Braxton are waiting. "Hi, mommy," they both say. "Hey, guys," I say and sit down. "Are our brothers and sister coming tomorrow?" Grace asks. "Yes, darling. Tomorrow your brothers and sister will be here" I say and lay my left hand on my bump protectively. Yes, my c section scares me but the feeling that my three babies will be here excites me. "I can't wait" Grace squeals. "They will be here before you know if guys," I say. I eat my bean bacon soup and grace and Braxton giggle and talk to each other. "Eat your dinner you two" Jace tells them. "Yes, daddy" Grace says and eats her grilled cheese. They get grilled cheese and soup while I just get soup. Man, this stinks.

"You," I say to the servant boy standing against the wall like he does every meal in case one of us needs them. "Yes, your majesty," he says looking at me. "I need you to get me some more water, please. And send Oliver in here too" I say. "Yes ma'am," he says and leaves. "I hate being on a soup and water diet" I whine. "It is just for tonight," Jace says. "Yeah, but I won't get breakfast tomorrow until after my C-section," I say. "What's that mommy" Grace asks. "That's how your baby brothers and sisters will be born tomorrow. It will be a little more different than how the two of you were born" I tell them. "Oh," he says Oliver comes back with the same servant and the servant brings me my water. "Oliver, I need you to go up to my bedroom and get my red duffle bag for me," I tell him. Oliver is one of the only few workers at the castle allowed to go into mine and Jaces room alone. He nods and leaves the dining room.