The castle

When I get back to the living room I see mom and jace. I go sit next to jace. "So... are you guys ready to move into the castle" she asks with anxious in her voice. I say "I guess." "The castle is huge. It also gorgeous. You both will love being there" mom says. "Izzy also planned and put together everything which worries us in a way" jace says. "I know it's going to be great since we always hear about it every time we step foot in Alicante. People come up to us and say they want to be us. They also want to live in a castle." "Well who wouldn't. I mean you are absolutely perfect for each other. Everyone wants the kind of relationship that you have. Also the castle is unbelievable. There are guards posted all around it. They won't let anyone inside except the people who are supposed to be there and making sure things are perfect for when you both arrive." Me and jace look at each other. "We didn't know people were that serious about us becoming king and queen. And our relationship is definitely not perfect I can tell you that" jace says. I mean it's not. I remember years ago when I first came go Alicante, let's just say it didn't go too well between the two of us. "I know that. No ones relationship is ever perfect but the entire shadow world doesn't know that. You guys will be a great royal couple."

The next thing I know is I hear a knock in the door. "I'll get it" I tell them and leave the living room. I go to the door and open it. Again, not someone I was expecting to see. I saw Isabelle. I move over and she walks in. "Hey clary. Don't mind me I'm just here to get you guys stuff to take to the castle." "I didn't know we needed to pack our clothes and everything up." "Don't worry I will go in your bedroom and pack things into these boxes and be out of your way. I lead her down the hallway. She sees mom and says "hey mrs. Fray." I show her where the bedroom is. She throws open the closet and starts taking them off the hangers and folding them into the boxes. I leave her and go back in the living room. "Why is izzy here" jace asks me. "To apparently put our things in boxes and take them to the castle." He nods.

We hang out with mom for a little while. I hear another Knock on the front door. "I hope that's Tessa" jace says. "I will go get it" I tell them and leave the living room. I open it to see Tessa holding Logan's little hand. "Hey clary" Tessa says. Logan let's go of his moms hand and runs to me. I give him a big hug.

I pick him up and we walk into the living room where mom and jace are. I set logan down and sit down in my same spot. Izzy still hasn't come back from our room unless she suddenly got a power to teleport herself to the castle. "Alicante is so crowded you guys. That's why it took us so long to get over here" Tessa said. "Why is it crowded" jace asks. "Well you of course. Shadowhunters and downworlders from all over are coming because of the coronation tomorrow." Tessa said it like it was obvious. We haven't even seen the castle yet. Everyone is saying it's amazing so it must be. Logan climbs into my lap and sits here. I run my finger through his hair. He giggles. I look over and see Jace pouting since I am playing with Logan and not playing attention to him. I look back at Logan and shake my head. I guess mom and Tessa see it too since they start laughing.

Just then izzy walks in hands filled with about 5 boxes. She sets them on the hall table. "Okay. I have everything packed. You just need to come as yourself to the castle at 7:00" she says. "We know but one question. Why do we need guards iz? We are shadowhunters, we both know how to take care of ourselves" jace says. "Yes I know. Do you know how much effort it took to get you guards. We need to protect our new King and queen now don't we?" "I guess so" I say. "Good because we do. Oh and when you come don't forget to ride the horses over. After I drop these boxes off I can come back for the third one since there is only two of you" izzy tells us. She practically commands us. "Yes ma'am" I say scared to say anything else. She smiles pleased. She grabs the boxes and walks out. I set Logan down next to me. I get up and open the door and she leaves.

I sigh as I sit down glad that's over. "I swear if she gives us one more command about this I am going to kill her" I say. "No you won't" jace says. Logan climbs back in my lap. He gazes up at me. For a while we hang out with mom and Tessa before they decide to leave. "Come on Logan" Tessa tells him. Instead of leaving he wraps his arms around me and says "I want to stay with clawy." "You will see her tomorrow at the ball baby. We have to leave now and get back to your daddy"Tessa says. "What's that" he asks. "It's like a big party" she says. He looks at his mom and nods and gets up. "Bye clawy" he says. "Bye Logan" I tell him. Me and jace both get off the couch and give Tessa a hug. She tells both of us goodbye and leaves with Logan holding her hand. "I should probably get going too I will see you both tomorrow" mom says and hugs us both. She leaves.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm going to take a nap before we have to go to the castle. It will be a while till izzy comes back. Which horse are you going to ride so izzy can take the other one" I ask. "Hm... I will take major this time. Your going to take autumn aren't you?" "Yes I am. I like her the best" I say and head down the hall to the bedroom. I climb in the bed and quickly fall asleep.