Party

5 months later

Clary POV

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains off the balcony and onto my face and my alarm clock going off. Jace is not in bed so I am not sure where he is. I get out of the bed and turn off the alarm clock and I go into the closet to get dressed. I pick out a light baby blue short-sleeved shirt and some jeans. I put sandals with it. I finish getting dressed and ready for the day and I go down to the kids' rooms.

(Picture the picture above but without the hat and sandals instead of heels)

"I check on the triplets first. "Good morning guys" I greet Carolyn, Liam, and Austin. "Good morning your Majesty" "How is everyone this morning," I ask. "We are good. We were just about to give them their bottles" Carolyn says. "That's good. I can help if you guys need some" I offer. "Oh no, ma'am. That's what we are here to do, help you as much as we can. You go eat and we can take care of them until it is our turn and then we can take them off your hands when we get done" Austin says, "Sure, just let me know if you need anything at all. Thanks for everything" I say.

I go into Graces room next. "Hi, mommy" Grace says as Charlotte brushes her hair. "Hi, Grace, did you sleep good," I ask. "Yes, mommy," she says. "That's good honey. Are you almost ready to go to breakfast" I ask? "Yep," she says. "Alright, I will go get Braxton and we can go on to the dining room," I say. "Okay, where is daddy? he usually comes to see me in the mornings too" she asks. "I don't know Grace" I admit. I go into Braxtons room and see Christopher helping him put his shoes on. "Good morning Braxton, good morning Christopher" I greet. "Good morning mommy, Good morning Queen Clary" Braxton and Christopher both say. "Are you ready for breakfast Braxton?" I ask. "Yeah," he says. He stands up and we go get Grace from her room and start our walk to the dining room.

"Your nana and papa should be here," I tell them. "Really," Braxton asks. "Yep" I answer and they hurry to the dining room. We meet up with Mom, Luke, and Carson on the way there. "Hey" I greet and give them both a hug. "Hey, clary, where are the triplets," Luke asks. "Oh, Austin Liam and Carolyn have them. I will go get them after breakfast" I say and we reach and dining room and sit down.

"How are the triplets? We haven't seen then in quite a while" Mom asks. "They are good. Ryan stopped crying and waking up every 2 hours at night about 2 months ago so we finally got to move him to his own room" I tell them. "That's good. I am sure you are glad about that" mom says. "Oh very, I hardly got any sleep for three months," I say. "Did Jace not help?" Luke asks. "Some nights he did but not every night. I am just thankful for the nights when he did help out" I say. The servants bring out our drinks first and go back to get the food. "Where is he," mom asks. "I have no idea. He wasn't in our room when I woke up" I say.

Jace walks in the doors. "Sorry I am late guys," Jace says. He walks up and sits beside me and gives me a kiss. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up love, I had something I had to do" Jace apologizes to me. "It is alright," I say.