Telling the family

juli_clace your character comes in towards the end of the chapter. Hope you guys like the chapter.

"Wake up love. The rest of the family got here last night" jace says. "Okay I'm up" I say. I get out of the bed and go look for something to wear.

Magnus, Alec, Simon, Isabelle and Maryse got here yesterday and mom, Luke, Carson, Jem, Tessa Logan came while we are all asleep. Of course the dogs and church are coming. When I was talking to mom and Luke on the phone mom was worried about what she was going to do with their dog. I think having a dog is growing on mom. So we will be having their dog, church, Chrissie, River and Tessa and Jems dog.

I look through my closet and look for something to wear. I decide to wear a Black tank top, green jacket and some jeans. I put some converse with it. I get ready for the day then jace and I go to breakfast.

The others are just getting in here when we get here

The others are just getting in here when we get here. "Where's Jonathan" Tessa asks. "He moved out and into the Morganstern manor with Alice" jace tells them. "Oh" she says.

"Did you get your own room Carson" I ask my little brother. "No" he says. "I'll make sure you get your own room" I tell my baby brother. Carson is two years old. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

"What time did you guys get here" jace asks

"What time did you guys get here" jace asks. "It was 8:00 at night back home so it was 3 in the morning here" Luke says. "Wow" I say. "Yeah. We finished eating dinner. Packed a bag and came over" mom says. "Oh" I say.

We talk some more and after breakfast mom, Tessa, Carson and I go down the hall towards the library. I see Jackson in the hallway. "Jackson" I say. He stops what he is doing and looks at me. "When Alice gets here tell her to come to the library" I tell him. "Yes ma'am" he says. We head the rest of the way to the library.

We sit down on the chairs. Carson walks over and looks up at me. "Can I sit on lap sissy" he asks me. "Sure Carson" I say. I pick him up and sit him on my lap. He gives me a hug. "I miss you" he says. I can't help but smile. "I missed you too Carson" I say. I hug his little body.

I look at mom and Tessa. "So how long has it been since you guys came to Idris? It feels like forever" I ask. "About two years" mom says. "We've all been busy. How long are you guys staying? You're more than welcome to stay a few days if you want. Jace and I could really use a distraction" I tell them. "We packed enough for a few days" mom says.