Telling some big news

When we reach our bedroom I see a tray of food some water and a note. I walk over and read the note. It says 'I heard queen clary and king Jace were out. You missed dinner. I figured you would be hungry when you both got back. I got some food from the kitchen and put it on a plate and set it here for when you get back. Enjoy! -Charlotte' Jace looks over at me and says "who got the food? Not that I'm complaining. I'm hungry." "Charlotte. She figured we would be hungry whenever we got back since we missed dinner" I say. The sheets are also pulled back a little.

Me and jace both start stacking food on the plate. We get the waters and sit down on the chairs and eat.

"So jace I have something I need to tell you" I say once we finish eating. He looks at me and says "sure. What's up?" I take a deep breath and say "oh boy. How do I say this?" He looks worried. "What is it clary just say it" he says. I look at him and say "jace I don't know how to say this. I am just going to go out and say it. I'm pregnant." His face goes blank. He just looks at me. Ah oh. What if he doesn't like this. What am I going to do?

"Jace say something please, anything" I plead. He continues to look at me blank faced for a few more minutes. Oh no. I just had to put this on him now.

I look down at the floor. I feel two hands reach my chin and pull me gently so I am looking at him. He pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. I return the kiss. When we break apart he says "oh clary. This is some of the best news I have heard in a long time. How long have you known?" I smile. I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh I'm so happy you're ok with this. I was starting to get worried when you didn't answer for a while. I have only known for three weeks. I missed that time of the month and I waited to see if it would come but it never did. I went to a silent brother and he told me I was. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how to tell you." He smiles. "Oh clary. I love you so much. I wish you would have told me. I understand though. Of course I'm happy and ok with this. This is great." He wraps his arms around me and holds and hugs me.

"If it's a girl I get to name her" he says. I look up at him still in his arms. "Okay. If it's a boy then I get to name him" I say. "Deal" he says. "Clary you have made me so happy" he says. "I'm glad. I love you jace. This is going to be the longest nine months of my life" I say. He smiles and I look into his beautiful golden eyes. "I love you too. I love you more than anything else in this world. I am not going to leave you during this nine months or ever" he says. I give him a little kiss.

"What are we going to do with Isabelle and seraphina" I ask. "Oh that. Umm I guess we can ask them both questions alone. Then I guess we talk it over together then make our decision." I nod and say "yeah. We will need to think and ask the right questions to seraphina since she is a faerie. It's true she can't lie but she can still bend the truth and we have both witnessed they can be deceitful." He nods and says "can you read now?" I giggle. "I wouldn't miss it. Are you going to pay attention? Or are you just going to think about the baby or something else?" "I will pay attention" he says. "Okay... I will stop sometimes and ask questions making sure you are" I say and go to the nightstand to grab the book.

I open to chapter 10. I start reading. "Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Harry and Ron were still at hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. ..." I read and ask him questions. He is listening. I read chapters 10 and 11. I mark the page and close the book putting it on the nightstand beside me.
               I look over at him and smile. "I love you so much clary" he says. "I love you more" I say. "Not possible." "Oh it is" I say. He smirks and kisses the top of my head. I see his large grey wings spread out and one comes over to me and lifts me. I slide over to him. I laugh and he wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest. "Absolutely not possible" he says. "Fine. It's a tie then" I say.

Hey!!
So what do you guys think?

Are you excited for a Herondale baby?

Sorry if you guys want sex scenes, I don't write those, they make me uncomfortable to write. Hopefully in the future the chapters will be longer. I hope you guys like the book so far

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ ❤️❤️