Italy

I wake up. My head is still on jaces chest. He is asleep. We are both laying on the couch. I am wrapped in his arms. I guess jem and Tessa take a bedroom and izzy took the other. I sit up and go over to the bathroom. I grab my suitcase on the way and look for a new pair of clothes to wear today. I find a light blue sundress and a pair of one inch boots to change into.

 I find a light blue sundress and a pair of one inch boots to change into

I put it on and brush my teeth and hair

I put it on and brush my teeth and hair. I walk into the kitchen to see what there is to eat. I see bagels, pop tarts, muffins, cereal, and breakfast biscuits. I look at the clock. It is 7:15. I look through all of the cabinets for a bowl. I pour myself some fruit loops. I take the bowl of cereal over to the dining area. I set it in the table and quietly walk into the room where I fell asleep. Jace is still asleep so I don't wake him up I just grab a tale  of two cities off the coffee table and take it to my breakfast.
                               I sit at the table eating and reading. "Hey clary" I look over and see jem in the doorway, "your up early. I thought you would be sleeping like everyone else." "No, I woke up and was hungry so I came to get some breakfast." He nods his head in understanding and walks into the kitchen. I get a text. It's grant. 'Where are you?' I text back and say 'almost to italy.' 'Why are you going to Italy' 'my job' 'pizza palace is sending you to Italy?' 'No idiot, Sherri hill is.' 'Oh 😔.' I finish my cereal but keep sitting at the table and read.
                            I take the bowl to the sink and clean the bowl and put it in the dish washer. Jem is making bacon "you want some" he asks me. I nod my head and take a piece off the paper towel on the counter. "This is good bacon" I say with bacon in my mouth. I swallow and say "is Tessa still asleep?" "Yeah it's just the two of us that is up" he says. "Well I am going to go sit down, come find me if you need me." I leave the kitchen to go sit in another lounge room. I sit down in a really comfy chair next to the window. I look out the window and see us passing the ocean and a little land. We must be landing soon. I start reading. I suddenly feel two strong arms around my neck. I smile and say "good morning jace." "How did you know it was me?" "Because I just know. I woke up an hour and a half ago. I didn't wake you up did I?" "No. I'm hungry though." "Well then go in the kitchen and get something. You have two legs and know where it is." "Ugh fine" he groans and walks to the kitchen. I turn back to my book. "Attention passengers this is your pilot speaking. We will be landing in Italy in about 30 minutes."
-----------------time lapse 45 minutes-------------
                     We have all gotten off the plane and are now riding in a new limo to be dropped off at the hotel. I look out the window and see a river and lots of cafes. People are walking all down the streets. It's nice being back in Italy. "So you know your way around Italy?" Izzy asks jace. "Yeah" he says. "How? None of us except you and clary have been here." He sighs and says "when I was with Sebastian we went here borrow we got clary and after. I figured my way around." "That's not fair. Why couldn't you have kidnapped me? I want to go to Italy." "Izzy it's not like I wanted to be kidnapped. I just was." I can tell izzy is not too happy that she was not kidnapped even though I don't know why you would want to in the first place. It wasn't much fun being trapped in that house and having Sebastian all over me, literally. "You really don't want to be kidnapped. I promise" Tessa says. We all look surprised at her. We didn't know she has been kidnapped. "Long story" Jem says.
                                The limo pulls up to a big golden colored hotel that says in pezzo do casa palace. It looks like it must cost a lot to stay here. The limo driver opens the doors for us and gets our suitcases out of the trunk. I take my suitcase and walk in to check us in. I walk up to the desk and say "Hi. I was sent here by Sherri hill. It may be under clary fray." The guy behind the desk nods and types into the computer. "Mrs. Fray, they have you and your guests staying in the deluxe pent house suite. its on floor 29 room 14. How many keys will you be needing?" "five please" I tell him and he scans a bunch of cards which I guess are the keys. "Here you go" he says and hands me the keys "enjoy your stay."
                           I walk back out to where izzy, Tessa, jem, and jace are waiting and talking. I hold out the keys and say "these are the keys. now lets go find the room." They take them and we go up the elevator. "This place looks like it costs a fortune to stay here" izzy says. I nod and say "its a good thing I am not paying to stay here because I am personally broke other than what they are going to pay me for my designs and what little money I make at pizza palace." The elevator door opens to the 29th floor and I look for room 14. I find it and put the key to the lock to unlock it.
                            We all walk in and the place is beautiful. There are 4 bedrooms, a large living room, the deck has a hot tub and lounge chairs, a large kitchen that is empty as I figured it would be except cooking things like plates, bowls, all of the essentials, a dining room with a large table and white chairs lining it. There is also a large crystal chandelier in the living room and the dining room. there are barstools to eat at in the kitchen. This place is absolutely stunning. I walk up the steps to see what all is up here. It looks like there is a theatre room, 2 more bedrooms, a pool, and another living room with what looks like a 75" TV, there is also an office. I walk over to the balcony and see everyone asking around the first floor still. I say "I am staying up here. I have made up my mind. It is awesome up here as well. There is only two bedrooms up here though." I walk down to grab my suitcase and walk up the stairs to pick a bedroom to stay in. I find one that is all white. I set my suitcase down on the floor and start unpacking things into drawers and the hang-ups in the closet. I hear footsteps come up the steps. I keep unpacking not bothering to look who it is. It is probably someone just looking arount the place. "hey clary," I look over and see Tessa "I was just about to go over to the grocery store. do you want to come?" I nod my head and we walk out of the penthouse, before we leave we yell "we are going to the grocery store we will be back later."
                             On the way down the elevator I tell Tessa "I have a letter actually that is similar in a way to the one Will wrote. I brought it with me. It is in the room though. I read it all the time." She smiles and says "I want to see it when we get back from the grocery store." We get to the grocery store and get tons of food some we might not even need but who knows.
                                       As we are riding up the elevator with a big cart full of groceries I say "You know I like having you with me. It's like I have an adult with me but at the same time I have a good friend that I know I can talk too at the same time." She smiles at what I said and she says "well I'm glad. I like talking to you and jem said he does too. If you ever need us you know where to find us. You can spend the night any time at our house. We both liked having you there." "I would love too. I love your house. It's so pretty." The elevator door opens and we walk to our suite and open the door. "We have groceries" I yell. Everyone else comes to help us unload the groceries. It is 4 minutes to 2:00 when we all finish unloading the groceries. "I have to go down to the lobby I will be back later" I say and walk out the door and go down the elevator.
                           I walk out and see a tall woman smile and walk up to me. "Are you clary fray?" She asks me and I say "I am." "I'm Reagan Miller. Sherri hill hired me to be your personal assistant." We shake hands and walk over to the chairs in the lobby. "It's nice to meet you. I am sure I will be needing one at some point" I say and find a little sticky note on the coffee table and write my number and say "this is my phone number just text me whenever. I was told I have a photo shoot at 5:15?" "Yes. And Mr. Prickett said he wanted your boyfriend to come with you. I will come to pick up the both of you at 4:45." Oh wow that's not long. "Ok thank you. That is good to know. Is there anything specific we need to wear?" "No just wear what you have on now. There will be clothes there for you to change into." "Thank you Reagan. I will see you at 4:45 then" I say and she smiles and walks out the Lobby doors.
                              I head back up the elevator and into the penthouse. I walk in and collapse on the couch in the living room. My face is in a pillow and I hear "oh no what's wrong?" It came from jaces voice I knew without looking from the pillow. "The two of us have to be ready to leave by 4:45 because Reagan will be here to take us to the photo shoot." "Huh?" He says because apparently my voice must be muffled by the pillow. I pick my head up and say "the two of us have to be ready to leave by 4:45 because Reagan will be here to take us to the photo shoot." "Who is Reagan?" "My personal assistant" I say and face plant in the pillow again. My phone vibrates on the coffee table. I don't move my body just my arm and reach for it but don't grab it only air. "This is just sad" jace teases. I just keep reaching for my phone but still get air. "It is Reagan and she says don't worry about changing for the photo shoot. I will see you both soon." I moan in the pillow. The puts his hands where my side closest to him is and rolls me over. I glare at him and say "no." I try to roll back over but he won't let me. "Nope. I don't see what's so bad about the photo shoot." I sigh and say "it's not the photo shoot that is the problem. It is the beginning of the end of my vacation." "I thought you wanted all of this." "No, you know I don't like being the center of attention. That is izzy not me." He grabs my hands and pulls me up so I am sitting up. He sits down and pulls me so I am leaning against him. "You will be fine I promise. It will be a lot of work but you will be fine. We are all here too." "I know" I smile and say "I am glad. I love you." "I love you too" he says and we stay there for a few minutes then I get up and walk to my bedroom.
                               I grab a small box out of my suitcase and look through it. It has a bunch of my favorite things that I will never get rid of. I look thorough it till I find a folded up piece of paper and I unfold it.