Some huge news and of course

When we walk in we see mom, Luke, Tessa, jem, Maryse, and baby Logan. Logan sees me over his moms shoulder and his eyes light up. He reaches over to me. Tessa sees me and I take Logan. Did I mention how cute he is? I love this baby.

Having everyone here means this is not good. Something big is happening and it involves the five of us. "I'm glad your here clary." Maryse says "can the five of you sit please. Something has happened and it has a lot to do with the five of you." We do as we are told. I sit next to mom and Tessa and look at little Logan.  He looking at me with wonder and like I'm one of the most amazing things in the world.

"Now," she takes a deep breath then continues by saying " there have been riots by a bunch of downworlders and shadowhunters. They don't like the decisions the clave and enclave has made lately. They all want to overthrow them. They are wanting to have a king and queen instead to rule them." "Who do they want" Alec asks. "Due to what happened five years ago in the demon realm they want clary and jace to be the king and queen." Everyone looks at me and jace. We look at each other. "Why us? Why not Simon or Isabelle or Alec? We were all there" I say. "Yes we all know that. They all know that Simon had his memory erased. They want you two. They agreed when I told you that they would stop the riots till January 10th. They are giving you a month to decide. If you both take it they will start building a castle for you. You will have to move to idris until it is built. You will both move into the herondale manor as well." Mom, Tessa, Luke and jem all look at me. "Do you mind if I take Logan for a while today?" I ask jem and Tessa. "Go ahead. He likes you" jem says looking at the baby in my arms.

I stand up and walk out of the library. I take Logan and go up to the greenhouse. I sit down in the top of the spiral staircase. I look down at Logan. "What am I going to do Logan?" I say. He touches my cheek and plays with my hair.

Jace POV

I am sitting on he couch in the library. "What do you think we should do" I ask looking at Luke and Jocelyn. "Well jace, it all just depends on the two of you. I think it would be interesting to see the two of you as a queen and king. You are both some of the best leaders I can imagine leading. You have both done things that normal shadowhunters and downworlders can only imagine doing. You five went to edom and rescued all of us from Sebastian and the endarkened. No one will ever forget what you five have done. I can't think of anyone I would rather have lead all of us" Luke says. Jocelyn nods. What am I going to do? I stand up and say "I'm going to go see clary." "Do you know where she is" Tessa asks. "Yeah I do" I say and look at Luke.

He nods knowing what I am going to do as well. As soon as I leave the library I snap out my wings and fly over to the greenhouse. I know exactly where she is. She is in our favorite spot. I land and open the doors.

Clary POV

I'm looking down with loving eyes at Logan. I can't imagine being a queen. And living in a castle. I hear the door open. I know it is jace without looking. This is our favorite place in the entire institute.

"Hey" he says. He sits down next to me. Logan yawns and closes his little eyes. "Hey" I say back and look at jace and say "What are we going to do?" He shrugs and says "I have no idea. I can't imagine us being royalty in idris. This has never happened before. There has always been the clave for as long as I can remember. I do know one thing, you would make a beautiful queen." I blush.

"Clary, you found the broken boy in me. You mended my broken heart. You picked up the pieces of a broken, angry boy and you made him into a happy man. I wouldn't be here without you. Not just you but Alec, Isabelle, even Simon, but you're my heart." he says. Where is he going with this. "And your mine jace. You know that. I wouldn't be the same without you" I say sweetly. "Will you" he asks. "Will I what" I ask back. He reaches into his sweatshirt pocket and pulls out a small box and opens it. Inside is a small silver ring it is covered with a silver diamond.