Jonathan and alices wedding

The song above is the song Clary sings.

October 15th

Clary POV

"Wake up love" I hear Jaces sweet voice say. I breathe in and smell honey and apples. It smells like jace. I open my eyes to see jace. "What time is it" I ask. "9:30. You wanted to wake up earlier to shower. Then you have to go meet Alice at the chapel to help her get ready" he says. "I know" I say. The wedding is at noon then the reception is at her house. I roll out of the bed and get in the shower.

When I get out I get dressed and say, "You and jonathan get there soon and help him get ready" I tell Jace. "What does the dress look like" he asks me. "Its gold like another shadowhunter dress. That's all I'm going to tell you though, you will see my amazing work at noon" I say. I will admit I believe the dresses I made for alices and isabelles weddings were the best dresses I might have ever made.

I grab a dress I am going to wear to the wedding and slip on some black flats. I go down to the parking lot and get in my car. I go to a chick fil a. I get myself two chicken biscuits, hash browns and coffee. I will eat them when I get to the church.

I pull up to the church, I grab my dress and breakfast and go inside. Her sister finds me and brings me over to wear alice is. I sit down. "Did you eat breakfast" I ask alice. "Yeah, I had some bacon and eggs" she says. "Okay good. I'm going to eat my breakfast then I will help you get ready" I say and I pull out my first biscuit. "Did you see him this morning" Alice asks. "No I didn't see Jonathan. Jace is going to help him get ready when they get here in about an hour" I tell her. She nods. "I cant believe I'm getting married today" she says. "I know, its a crazy realization isn't it" I say. "Its hard to believe after this I wont be single anymore" she says. "Its crazy to believe, I know, trust me" I say. "Where was yours" she asks me. "In new York. It was at Lukes farmhouse in upstate New York. Mom and Luke's was there too" I tell her. "I like that yours was the same place" she says. "Me too" I tell her.

I finish eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee. "Did either of you bring a curling iron" I ask. "I did, I didn't know what you would need so I brought that and my straightener" Alice says. "Okay perfect" I say. She sits at one of the tables with a mirror. I brush through her hair and straighten it. "Did Jonathan like it the last time I did it at Graces party" I ask. "Yes, but can you do it half up and half down this time" she asks. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do" I say. I look through my phone for styles on Pinterest. I find a cute one and start curling her hair. It looks really pretty when I finish with it.

 It looks really pretty when I finish with it

"That looks so pretty alice" Lucy says. "Thanks. Thanks Clary" she says. "No problem. "Lucy, you want to do her make up? That's the one thing I cannot do" I say. "Yeah I'll do it" Lucy says.

She does Alices make up and I grab the wedding dress bag off the hook. "You ready" I ask. "Yeah" she says. I give her the bag she goes back behind the cover to change into the golden wedding dress.