Graces return party

Your character comes in this chapter JordynMcdonald546

"Clary" I hear a soft voice say. "Clary" the voice repeats. "Wake up Clary" the voice says a little louder. "Come on Love it's time to wake up" the voice says again. I reach up and start feeling around. "What are you doing" jace asks. "Looking for the snooze button" I mumble. "I don't have a snooze button" he says. I start hitting and don't hear anything else from him. "Snoozed" I mumble. I roll back over and doze off.

I feel a big splash on my head. I gasp and sit up. I look at jace. He has a water bubble floating above his hand. "What was that for" I ask. "To wake you up. The nice way wouldn't work so I tried my own way" he says. He splashes the water bubble on my face again. "I'm up I'm up" I say. "Are you" jace asks. He makes another bubble appear and splashes it in my face. I jump on him. "Quit hitting me with water" I say. He laughs. I wrap my arms around his neck and I am now getting a piggy back ride. "To the closet horsey" I say. "What" he asks. "Closet now" I say. When he doesn't move I kick him. "Ow" he says and takes me to the closet. I jump off his back and go to my clothes. I look around for something to wear. I decide on a black and white t-shirt and some jeans. I put on black and white all stars.

Jace and I finish getting ready then we go down to Braxton and Graces rooms

Jace and I finish getting ready then we go down to Braxton and Graces rooms. I see charlotte walk down the hall with Christopher. I guess they are here to get the kids dressed and ready. I go into Braxtons room with Christopher. "Hey buddy, you've got to get up now" Christopher says next to Braxton. "Okay Chrispher" Braxton says. He gets out of the bed and goes to the bathroom. "What do you want to wear today Brax" Christopher asks. "I don't know" Braxton says. Christopher gets some clothes out of Bratons closet. He helps Braxton get dressed. Braxton is wearing a blue and white plaid shirt and jeans. Christopher helps him brush his teeth. When Christopher grabs the brush Braxton exclaims, "No chrispher, I do it!" "Okay little buddy" Christopher says handing Braxton the brush. Braxton brushes his hair. Its still a little messy but the two of us aren't going to say anything to the little determined three year old. "Good job Braxton. Go get your shoes on and we can go eat" I say. "Okay mommy" he says. He grabs his tennis shoes and puts his socks and shoes on. I take his hand and we go with Jace and Grace to breakfast.