London

Happy thanksgiving!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

One month later

Tessa POV

I pack the rest of my stuff in my suitcase. I walk over to Emily and Logan's room and make sure jem packed all of their stuff too. He is in Emily's room packing up the rest of her stuff that is coming with us to London. I text Magnus and ask him to come over.

I see kit come out of his room with his blue suitcase. "Are you ready?" I ask him. My phone goes off. It's Magnus telling me he is on his way over. "Yes," kit says. "Magnus is on his way. He is going to open the portal since I don't want to risk anything with this baby on the way soon" I say. "That's probably a good idea," kit says. I set mine and Jems bags on the floor by the front door and I sit on the couch. Nacho canes up to me and lies on the couch beside me while I watch tv and wait for Magnus.

A little while later there is a knock on the door and Jem opens it and lets Magnus in. "Let's get you 5 to London shall we," Magnus says. I push myself off the couch and we go outside where the portal will be. I grab mine and jems suitcase. "I got it, Tess," he says and takes them from me. I smile at him and kit helps take Emily's bag from her. Magnus opens a portal and the five of us including church and nacho go through.

We arrive in front of the London institute. It's as beautiful as it was a little over hundred years ago.

I smile at jem and we go through the gates, across the courtyard, and into the big institute

I smile at jem and we go through the gates, across the courtyard, and into the big institute. "We will show you three where the bedrooms are and you can pick one," Jem says. We go up and over to all of the rooms and jem and I pick his one from when we were growing up. The room is still set up the same. "I will go check on Emily and Logan," Jem says. "I'll go check on kit," I say and let nacho off his leash.

I go find kit in Will's old room. "Is this the room you picked?" I ask kit. "Yeah, I like this one," he says. "This is Will's old room. It still looks the same as it did a hundred years ago" I say and smile. This place brings back memories, both good and bad.

I leave kit and go in the hallway and hear a gasp in a room. I go in it and find Emily looking at an old dollhouse on a shelf up high. Emily is gazing up at it. It's jessamines old dollhouse. I can't believe some of our old stuff is still here. Although I don't think Jessie would let anything happen to her dollhouse. "Mommy look. It's so pretty. Can I play with it" Emily asks? "I don't think Jessie would like that Emily. Let's just leave the dollhouse alone for right now" I tell her. "But it's so pretty" she whines. "I know it is," I say. I leave Jessie's old room that I guess Emily likes and wants to stay in.

I leave jessamine and Emily's room and walk down to the hallway and see Logan putting his stuff away. "When you are done, go help your sister out her stuff away okay lo," I tell Logan. "Okay mommy," he says. Jem comes out of our room and we talk a walk through the halls of the institute. I've missed this place. When we get closer to the dining room we hear singing. We both exchange a look and go into the kitchen and see Bridget Daly our old cook. "Bridget," I ask. She turns around. "Oh ms. Tessa. It's been so long. Queen Clarissa told me you would be coming by to take over as a temporary head. Who is this" she asks looking at jem? "You remember jem," I tell her. "Oh, that boy. You have changed so much master Jem. I'm glad to see you back and healthy as well" she says. "Me too" I agree and squeeze his hand.