The auction

I wake up to the doors opening. It's not even that light outside. Nick gets in the truck and unties me from the pole and walks me out. I do see a van parked beside the truck so he wasn't lying about the van. He walks me inside and sticks me in a room. He ties me to a small hook nailed on the floor. He leaves me shutting the door behind him. The same men come back with the cages and the other wolves. Someone comes into the room and has a syringe out with a huge needle. I whimper. He sticks it in my side and pushes the end down. He removes it and stands up. I fall over suddenly feeling very sleepy.

Clary POV

"Guys I know his location," I tell them. Yes, Jace has told me last night but the others were busy and some already asleep. I Made everyone get up at 6:30. Now everyone hates me right now but oh well. "Where," Jem asks. "Why did you have to wake us up at 6:30" Izzy demands. "Because I know where they are and right now they are going to a were house in Chelsea. They are being auctioned off at 8:00" I tell them. Alec sighs and says, "Okay, I will get changed into my gear. I will meet whoever is coming at the bottom of the stairs."  Well, that was easier than I thought it would be. "Who's coming and who's staying," I ask. Jem, Alec, Mom, Luke, Jonathan, and Isabelle say they are coming. Everyone goes upstairs and I go last.

Alice stops me. "I want to go," she says. "Are you sure?" I ask. She nods and says "I am. I want to help." "Okay then. Make sure you tell Jonathan then too. Hurry and get changed. You know what to wear right" I ask. "Yeah. I remember the rhyme. Black for hunting through the night, for death and mourning the colors white" she says. "Yeah. Go on up. Hurry though" I tell her.

We both hurry up the stairs. She stops in front of Jonathan's room before going to her own. I go on to my own. Grace makes a noise like she wants attention from her little bed. Great, I woke her up. I pick her up. "I can't hold you for long baby girl. I've got to change and go get your daddy. I know how much you have wanted him lately" I tell her. She's going to be so excited when he gets back. I hold her with one arm while I look through my stuff for the fighting gear I brought. I brought fighting gear and Heosphoros because I figured I'd go hunting or want them at some point while I'm here. "I'm just going to set you down for a few minutes while I change Okay baby girl," I say. I set her down in her bassinet and she makes a noise like she wants me to hold her still but I can't. I start changing into my fighting gear.

                           I strap Heosporos on my back

I strap Heosporos on my back. She won't stop making the noise letting me know she wants to be held. I pick her up and hold her. "I've got to go now, baby. I will give you to Tessa. You be good for her okay. I will come back" I tell her. She looks up at me. I walk out just as Jonathan and Alice are coming from their rooms too. Tessa and Jem come out. "Take care of her. We will be back soon" I tell Tessa. I hand Grace to Tessa. Grace does not go willingly but she doesn't really have much of a choice. "I will. Don't worry" Tessa says. I'm surprised Mom wanted to come but she is coming. Alec and Isabelle start coming out next. "Alice you're coming," mom asks. "Yeah I want to help," she says. "Well Okay but have you trained or know how to fight or use a weapon," Mom asks. "Yeah. I was trained before the coronation day. Everyone at the castle was" Alice answers. "Well Okay then. Go on and get your bow Alice" I tell her. She disappears down the stairs. "Y'all ready we have to head out," I say. They all nod. We start to head over to the garage. "Should I call the pack or do you think we don't need them?" Luke asks. "I think we will be alright. I don't want to risk something happening to all of them. Besides we have you. You were planning on shifting weren't you" I ask. "I was. I guess you're right. One fighting alongside a bunch of shadowhunters can do a lot" he says. Alice comes back with a bow and quiver full of arrows on her back.