Meetings

"Good morning beautiful" jace says. I smile up at him. "Good morning" I say. I reach up for him to pick me up. I'm too lazy to stand up.

Jace sighs. He slides his hand under my back and the other one under my knees. He picks me up and carries me to the closet. He sets me down on one of the benches that I have on my floor. "Can you dress yourself today" he asks. I put on my thinking face and shake my head no. He sighs again. He looks through my clothes and finds something for me to wear. When he comes back I lift my arms up. I sleep with a sports bra on sometimes and sometimes includes last night. He slips my pajama shirt up and puts my new one on. I put my pants on and a pair of boots.

"Can I go get dressed now" he asks

"Can I go get dressed now" he asks. "Yeah" I say. "You are so lazy" he says as he goes up the stairs. "Thank you, I try" I say. He changes into some clothes and we go down to breakfast with Jonathan and Alice. we have been back home for a month and a half now and it's been normal for the most part.

"I think your horse is supposed to get here today Alice" I tell her. "He's coming" she asks. She looks excited. "Mhm. He should be here by noon" I tell her. "What are you going to name him" jace asks. "I don't know yet. I was thinking about naming him shadow. Maybe not though" she says. "Whatever you decide" I say.

"I've been thinking about going to see kit" jace says. "I think that's a good idea. You haven't seen him in a while" I say. "Who's kit" Jonathan asks. "You've heard the story of Tobias Herondale right" I ask. "Yeah of course I do. Everyone does" he says. "Kit is his descendant. He's the lost Herondale" I say. "I always thought that was a myth but I guess not" Jonathan says. "Nope, kits real. His real names Christopher but everyone calls him Kit. It was actually Tessa and Jem who figured out he was the lost Herondale" jace says. "Really" Alice asks. "Yeah, I guess they were already in California and were looking into it and figured it out" jace says.

"Who's Tobias Herondale" Alice asks. "I'll tell you the story later" Jonathan says. "He was a coward and a traitor" jace says. "That pretty much sums up the story" I say. "But if you really want to know, I can tell you" says Jonathan. "Hm" Alice hums. "Go see kit, it might be good for the both of you. I'd love to see Emma again, but someone has to watch the castle and everything while you are gone" I say.

"Is emmas parabatai Julian blackthorn" Jonathan asks. "Yeah, why" I ask. "They might kill me if they seen me" he says. "Why" Alice asks. "I turned Julian blackthorns father with the infernal cup and he had to kill him. Emma always thought Sebastian killed her parents. I didn't but she may still believe that" he tells her. "Then who did kill her parents" Alice asks. "No idea, but it wasn't me" he says.

"What do we have for today Alice" jace asks. "Tessa Gray is coming at 10:30 to talk to Clary. Zara Dearborn requested to meet with you two today at 1:30. Then the seelie Queen is coming at 4:00" Alice tells us. "So it's gonna be a boring day" jace says. "Pretty much" Alice says.

After breakfast jace and I go into the office and work on papers for whatever we have. Alice comes in and delivers the reports from the institutes. "When Tessa gets here can you have her brought to the drawing room and let me know when" I say. "Okay" she says and leaves the office.