Los angeles

Sorry guys, I forgot yesterday was Thursday until after I had been at work and halfway through my day I remembered I needed to update and the chapter wasn't checked over yet. Hope you like this one.

Alice POV

I wake up to hearing a babies cry. I groan and get out of the bed. I go upstairs to Zillahs room. "Hi zillah" I coo as I pick her up. I look at my watch, 8:15. She has been good so far. She sleeps through the night most of the time. Only waking up a few times during the night.

I change her diaper and get her dressed. "Does that feel better baby" I ask. I sit down in the rocking chair I got at a baby store in the city. She opens and closes her mouth as she looks up at me. "Are you hungry angel" I ask her. I feed my baby. I will admit this way is much more different than I thought it would be.

When Zillah is done I walk out of her room carrying her

When Zillah is done I walk out of her room carrying her. I carry her to the kitchen. I set her down in the baby bouncer that Jonathans mom had sent over for her. His parents still haven't met her yet. I am going to attempt to make toast cups. I get out a cookbook and try to follow the directions.

After I pull the bacon off the stove I hear Jonathan yell, "Alice!" I walk out of the kitchen so I don't hurt zillahs ears. "What" I yell back. "Where's Zillah" he asks. "In here with me. We are in the kitchen" I yell and go back inside.

I look down at Zillah and see her looking up at the elephant dangling above her. "Do you like the elephant baby" I ask my daughter. She looks at me then back at the elephant.

I put some shredded cheese leftover from last nights dinner in the bread cup. I put some bacon in each one as well. I crack 4 eggs and put one in each cup.

I know Jonathan will not be eating these since you can clearly see that there are eggs in the toast cups. I still don't quite understand why he wont eat them but oh well, more for me.

When I put the pan in the oven Jonathan comes in. He turns Zillahs bouncer off and takes her out. "There you are baby" he says and kisses her little head. "Hey" he says looking at me from across the room. "That's all I get? I see how it is" I say. He walks over. "Good morning to you too darling" he says and gives me a kiss. "Mhm" I hum. "Are we going to see your parents later" he asks. "Yeah, clary is coming tonight to send us over" I answer. "Why tonight" he asks. "It's like 11 at night back home" I tell him. "Oh" he says. "If we leave by 5 we could be there by 8 am" I tell him. "So basically we would be awake for 2 days" he says. "Yeah but we can go to sleep for a few hours. The only one that will be home will be my mom. Maybe Lucy before she goes to school" I tell him. "Okay" he says. "I told clary I was going to go to work until 4 and then come back and we can pack up our things" I inform him. "Okay" he says.

I take my breakfast from the oven and go sit at the table. He makes himself some breakfast and sits with me. "I was thinking of taking Zillah with me so Clary and Jace can see her and the others at the castle can meet her" I tell him. "Do you really think that's a good idea" he asks. "I don't know. I'm sure everyone would love to see her. Plus I have work to do and she can just stay in my new office with me" I tell him. "Okay then if you are sure. I will stay here with Echo and Bear" he says. "Okay" I say.