Where am I?

I gasp awake. I am not in my house or in my nice big warm bed. Instead I am in a big round room chained to a wall. This is not good. I feel hot and dizzy and nauseous. I hold back my throw up. I feel a tear come down my cheek. "Jace" I whisper. What if he can't find me? I'm sure it's driving him crazy.

Jaces POV

I pull into the garage. I park the car and walk into the house. I hate the clave. I won't let anything happen to clary. "Clary I'm back" I yell and put the keys back on the kitchen counter. I need to go check on her. I'm worried and am not leaving her side ever again even if the clave wants me to. That meeting they called was a huge waste of my time. I have clary to protect and worry about.

I walk into her room. The bed is empty. The sheets are back. I walk into the bathroom. She is not in there either. "Clary?!"I yell and panic. I walk all around the house hoping to see if I find her. She is nowhere to be found. I find a note pinned to the wall by a dagger. I tear it down and read it. It says 'you didn't do what I requested. I was forced to take actions into my own hands. I have your precious clary.' Attached to the dagger is the necklace I gave clary years ago. She never takes it off. Oh my clary, why did I ever leave you. I grab her necklace and hold it tight in my hands. I put a tracking rune on my arm and try to track her by the necklace. I get little flashes but other than that it is blocked. I put there necklace in my pocket. This is all the claves fault. I walk back into her room to see if there is anything. Her phone, sketchbook and everything else is still here.

I call Alec's number. "Hey jace" I hear. "Alec is everyone still there?" "Yeah they are. We are all in the library the clave members are gone though." "Good. I need you to put me on speaker phone I have something important to say." "Okay you are on speaker. Go on." "Okay... I got back but clary is gone. Whoever wrote the note took her. I tried to track her, but there is a block wherever they are. They left her necklace so I know she is gone because she never takes it off." "Oh my gosh. No! They can't have taken her" I hear clarys mom say. "I'm going to come back over there to try and figure out what we are going to do. I will be there soon" I say and hang up. I'm going to get her back. I have to. I grab the keys off of the counter. I lock the house and get in my car. I leave to go to the institute.

Clarys POV

I'm stuck to this wall unable to move. I hate to admit it but I am scared. I am looking down at my feet. The door opens and a man walks in. I look up. I see him start to walk towards me. He is tall. "Hello clary, my name is Ashton" he says and walks closer to me. Now he is face to face with me. I don't meet his eyes when he is right in front of me. Instead I look down. "Aw clary. It's so rude not to make eye contact. Especially when I am the one who brought you here. I am the one who sent the two notes. I will carry out your brothers plan and you will rule by my side as he wanted for himself." I look back up at him. "I'm not doing anything for you" I say. He tsks and says "now clary. What I didn't say in my note is that I have studied valentines methods of how he gets his children to obey." He walks over to a large closet. He opens it and I see multiples of weapons and things I don't want to know what they are.

I look down at my chest. It's bare. The necklace I got from Jace is gone. I feel so alone now. When I had that necklace on it was like I had him either me and I knew he always cared about me. Now I feel like I have no one.

I look back up at Ashton and see him take out a dagger and a whip. I have to stay strong. He walks back over to me and says "I will teach you to listen to me girl" he says and puts the dagger in my leg. I scream. He smiles a wicked smile and runs it down my leg. There is a huge gash coming down my leg and I can see a pool of blood. It doesn't help that the flu now makes me dizzy and my fever shoots way up again. Ashton laughs and drives it in my barefoot. I can see the bone in my thigh. I start to get chills and he drops the dagger. He lifts the whip and brings it down on top of me. It comes over my shoulder. He does it 4 more times before I pass out.