Siblings

I'm going to New York City this afternoon!! I'm so excited!! I don't know what all I should do? It's going to be freezing there though. I hate the cold. I just figured I'd give you a chapter before I leave. I will have my phone and wattpad with me while I'm there though.

"Clary" Jaces soft voice says. I take a deep breath in and smell his sweet honey smell. "Come on Clary get up" he says. I open my eyes and look at him and shut them again pulling a pillow closer to me. "Please" he asks. "Fine" I groan.

We both get out of the bed and go get changed in the closet. I get my white tank top and green jacket an jeans. I slide on some brown boots. I brush my teeth and hair. When jace gets ready we go downstairs.

Alice comes in for breakfast with bear following

Alice comes in for breakfast with bear following. "How was bear last night without Jonathan" I ask. "He cried last night. At first when we went in the room I shut the door and he stared at the door and cried. Then after about an hour he laid down on the bed and cried too. Have you ever heard a Doberman cry? It's pitiful" she says. "Bear doesn't like being separated" I say. Bear finishes his food. He walks over to where Jonathan usually sits for breakfast. He lies down behind the chair. He whines. "Awh poor bear" jace says. "I told you, it's just sad. Imagine hearing that all night but louder" Alice says. "Well he will be happy when Jonathan comes back" I say. Bears head snaps up and looks at me. "He's coming back buddy. He's not gone forever" I tell the black and brown dog. He whines again.

"You have to admit it does feel weird now without having Jonathan at breakfast with us" jace says. "Yeah it does. Hey, since he's not here at breakfast anymore does that mean I can't sit here the rest of the week with you guys" Alice asks. "Sure you can. Next week you're moving in with him right" I ask. "Yeah" she says. "I don't see a problem with you eating with us" jace says.

"Does anyone know what time he's coming back" I ask. "No idea. Probably this afternoon. Clary can you teach me to canter this morning" Alice asks. "Have you gotten the walk trot down" jace asks. "Yeah, some times I just forget to check my diagonal with the posting trot" she says. "The canter isn't something that comes automatically. It takes time. Yeah you might be able to get it the first time but it still takes time" jace says. "But yeah I can teach you. You want to go to the arena this morning" I ask. "Sure" she says.

After breakfast Alice and I go to the barn. I saddle up autumn I watch her tack scout up. "Ugh he does this every time" she says. "What's he doing" I ask. "He blows out ever time I try to put the girth on" she says. "Here hold autumn" I tell her. She leaves scout and holds autumn for me. Scout is still in the cross ties so he's not going anywhere. "I love his little elf like ears" I say.

Scout is cute. He's not as small as a pony but he's not as tall as a normal horse. He's grey with spots. He has one blue eye and one that's half blue half brown.