The horse show

The song and video is perfect in my opinion for this chapter. Hope you like the picture too. Let me know what you think.

"Love, come on get up" I hear jace say. "No. Let me sleep" I say. "Don't you want breakfast? You need to get up for your horse show is today" he says.

My eyes snap open. I am so excited to prove myself through this horse show.

I quickly get out of bed and go into the closet to change. "Isn't it after lunch" I ask. "Yeah" he says as he comes in the closet. "I am so excited" I say. "Me too. You won't let me see what you're going to do" he says. "You have to wait" I tell him. I put on a white top and blue skirt with some flats and s brown belt.

 I finish getting ready for the day and Jace and I go downstairs

We meet Jonathan and Alice in the dining room. We all start filling our plates.

"Have you tried on your show clothes for today" jace asks. "Not yet" I say. "You better do that soon" Jonathan says. "I will. I will do it after breakfast" I say and eat a piece of bacon.

"I told Tessa Logan could come spend the night tonight" I tell them. "Okay, fine with me" Jonathan says. "Me too" jace says.

"I heard you gave Logan our pony" jace says. "Yeah. You were busy and it was just me and Jonathan with him. I figured I needed to get him a birthday present so I let him have the pony. He named it Bobby and Bobby is still staying here since Tessa and Jem don't have anywhere to put him" I inform him. "I see" he says.

"Is it nice" I ask. "Is what nice" jace asks. "The show clothes" I say. "Uh yeah" he says like it's obvious.

"I will try everything on and make sure they fit then I want to try and call Stephanie" I say. "Okay" Jace says. "Have you heard anything from them about Grace" Jonathan asks. "Not since their last letter the day we had the dinner meeting. So as far as I know she is safe and fine" I answer.

"Good. Any news from the seelie  queen" he asks. "Nothing. It's been really quiet from her recently" jace says. "That's never good. She doesn't give up what she wants easy. Believe me I would know. She won't stop till she's on top" Jonathan says. Boy, do jace and I know that.

We both finish breakfast and Jonathan and I go to my bedroom and Jace goes to get the show clothes. He comes back with a bag and hands it to me. I go in the bathroom and change. The breeches are a little hard to get on but the rest is easy enough.

As soon as I have everything on I look at myself in the full mirror I'm surprised. This looks really nice. I button up the top of my white shirt around my neck and zip up the tall boots. I take a last look at myself then I go outside in the bedroom to show the others.