Go home!

This chapter is dedicated to Sam_The_Moose_2021. You wanted this to happen so here you go

We have been back home at our castle for two weeks now. It's nice. Chrissie is happy we are home but it is taking some time adjusting to having a baby here and two new dogs.

   "Clary I did it, or at least I think I did" jace says.

I am brought out of my thoughts and I look up from my spot on the couch in the office at him. "What exactly did you do" I ask. "I figured out how to get rid of this stupid curfew the clave put up, I just need you to sign this" jace says holding out a piece of paper. "And what exactly am I signing" I ask. "The paper to end it" he says. "I get that but what does it say" I ask. "Is basically saying that we are ending the curfew the clave put up that won't let the people of Idris be outside of their houses past 7:30. They are now allowed to come out at any time. Night or day it doesn't matter. All guards who were sent out to any part of Idris to make sure the curfew is kept is to come back here immediately and we will reassign them. It just uses a bunch of big words and other stuff" he says. "Okay give me the paper" I say and go over to the desk. I sign on the second line. Jace signed the first line.

"I'm glad you figured out how to fix this" I say. "Me too" he says.

We hear a knock on the door. I open it. Jackson is at the door. "I am sorry to bother you but there is someone the guards caught at the border and took him into custody. He has been demanding to see who is in charge" Jackson says. "Thank you Jackson we will take care of it. Have the guards bring the person in the throne room in about 20 minutes" I say. "Yes ma'am" he says and leaves. I close the door.

"I will take care of it" I say. "Are you sure" he asks. "Yeah. Go ahead and do whatever you want. I will call you if I need you" I say. "Okay if you're sure" he says. "I'm sure. I'm going to go find Alice and then I'm going to go pick out a dress. I want this guy to know who he's talking to" I say. "Go ahead" he says.

I look around the castle till I find Alice. She's in the dining hall. "Alice" I say. She looks up at me. "Yes ma'am" she asks. "I have something I have to do and I need my crown" I say. "Yes ma'am. Which one do you want" she asks. "My new one please. Can you bring it to the throne room. I will be there in about 5-10 minuets" I ask. "Yes ma'am" she says. "Where is bear" I ask. "Probably with Jonathan" she answers. "Where is Jonathan" I ask. "The last time I saw him he was in his room" she tells me. "Okay I will check there, thanks" I say. "Of course" Alice says.

  I head over to Jonathan's room. I open the door and see him sitting on his bed petting bear with one hand and holding a book in the other. "Well Thanks for knocking" he says sarcastically. "You're welcome. I need bear" I say. Bear perks his head up when I say his name. "Why" Jonathan asks. "I've got to talk to someone who crossed our border who is not supposed to and I need bear since he is big and looks scary" I say. "But bear isn't scary" Jonathan says. "Not now but he looks scary. I have to go change but I will come back for bear" I say. "Okay" he says. (No joke, I have the same type of dog as bear and people think he is scary but I don't think he is. He is just a big baby)

I leave his room and go up to mine but I check on Grace first. She's still taking her nap peacefully. Cookie is laying on he floor by her crib. I go on upstairs. I look through my closet for a dress to wear. I decide on a long orange dress that goes over only one shoulder. It makes my hair look brighter too. It takes a minute with the zipper but I get it. I put on some flats even though you can't see my feet I still put shoes on.