Coming home

The chapter you have all been asking for is here!!! Yay!!

2 years later

I wake up to the sun coming through the curtains. I get out of the bed and go to the closet. It's finally May so I can finally wear something short sleeved. I decide on a plain black t shirt and jeans. I slip on some vans. I get myself ready for the day and I go downstairs to Braxton's room.

When I open the door I see something sitting up. I turn the light on and see it's him. "Hi mommy" Braxton says with a huge grin on his face. "Hi Braxton" I say and smile at him.

(The little boy above is Braxton

(The little boy above is Braxton. Just picture him with green eyes)

"What do you want to wear today" I ask and open his closet. My 3 year old slides off his twin bed and comes up to me. "Mickey shirt mommy" he says. Braxton loves Mickey Mouse. Mom got him a big Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. It's his favorite stuffed animal now. "Okay, go stand on your stool in the bathroom and I will help you get dressed" I tell him. He goes and stands on his stool like I tell him to. I grab his Mickey Mouse shirt, Mickey jacket and a pair of grey pants.

I go into the bathroom and help him put his shirt on

I go into the bathroom and help him put his shirt on. "I gotta go potty" he says. "You want to try and go in the big boy potty" I ask. "I'll try" he says. I help him sit on the toilet. "I'm going to go get your shoes and I want to see you went potty when I get back" I tell him. I leave the bathroom and grab a pair of shoes from the bottom of the closet. I go back in his bathroom and see him sitting on the toilet. "Did you go bud" I ask. "I did it mommy" he says. "Let me see" I ask. He gets off the potty and I help him put his pants on. I look in the toilet to see that he did go potty. "Good job Braxton" I say and give him a high five. I help him get his shoes on and brush his teeth. I brush his hair for him. We leave his room to go to breakfast. "Come on riv" I call. She comes out of my bedroom and the three of us go to breakfast.

"How many French toast sticks do you want" I ask Braxton. "Four" he says. I cut up four French toast sticks and put them on his plate. "You want syrup" I ask. "Yes pease" he says. He still struggles with saying his Ls in words. I pour syrup all over his French toast sticks and make my breakfast plate.