The wedding

3 months later

I am woken up at 8am. I open my eyes to see mom, Isabelle, and Tessa standing next to me. I sit up in the bed. My hair is a mess but I don't care. "Why in the world are you all waking me up?! It is 8am!" "I told you Isabelle. We shouldn't wake her up this early" mom says shaking her head "I always had the hardest time getting her up to go to school when she was little." Tessa giggles and Isabelle just rolls here eyes and says "our future queen is getting married. You have to get up!" "But it's 8am" I whine. "Yes we know" Tessa says smiling ear to ear. "Unfortunately for you, we want you to look... more presentable than what you are wearing right now. Because I don't think Jace wants to see you with your hair a terrible mess" izzy says. I groan and say "fine." I get up and go to the bathroom and get dressed in some normal clothes and brush my teeth and hair.

I walk out to see them still standing there. Izzy grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen. I make chrissies bowl and mom and Tessa make me breakfast.

I sit on the barstool and say "so let me guess izzy, jace is still asleep." She nods. That's not fair. He better enjoy it since when we are king and queen he will have to get up at the break of dawn. We both will. I groan. Mom and Tessa set out a plate of waffles, toast, and fruit. I eat.

"It's too early for all of this" I complain. "I know it's early clary but you will thank us later" Tessa says. I roll my eyes and finish eating. "So while the two of us are gone of the honeymoon I need someone to take care of chrissie." "I'll do it" izzy volunteers. I agree to letting her. I make myself some coffee to help myself wake up. It will not be good if I fall asleep and miss my own wedding. I would be one to do that though.

Mom takes out a grocery bag out of the cabinet and starts packing snacks out of my pantry. I guess this will be my only meal of the day except from dinner from the reception. While mom is doing this I go to the hall table and dig through the drawers looking for a spare key. I find one and bring it back to izzy in the kitchen.

I look at the clock and see it is now 10:20. "Okay ladies. Let's go get this girl ready" Tessa says. I laugh and we all leave my house.

Once we are going down the road in Tessa's car she says "so clary, are you excited for tonight?" "Of course I am. I just don't understand why I have to get up super early. I mean the wedding is not until 6:30."

We drive down the road in silence until mom says "we jut have to pick up izzy and Maia's bridesmaids dresses." We drive up to the Sherri hill building. I tell mom and Tessa to wait in the car while me and izzy go in and pick up the two dresses. They turned out really good.

Izzy grabs hers and I grab Maia's

Izzy grabs hers and I grab Maia's. "Maia is going to meet us at the hair place. The five of us are getting our hair done together for the wedding" Isabelle says as we go down the elevator. I nod my head and we keep walking down. Once we get back in the car mom says "we just have a few last minute things to get before we head over to the hair place."

We go by all sorts of places getting ribbon, flowers and other things. I can't stop smiling today. It just seems so perfect. It seems to go by so slow though. I'm marrying Jace, the love of my life, one of the few people who now knows me the best.

As we are going down the road over to the hair salon Isabelle says "your going to love the place for the honeymoon. I just know you will. I'm not telling you where but it's going to be great" she squeals. "I hope you're right. Wait he told you where we are going?" "Yeah. I just know you are going to love it" she squeals.