Chapter 3

You played with your fingers nervously as you were waiting for professor Park at his office.

You were scared to say the less as you knew well that something was up cause you had given a blank paper at that exam.

Why did he give me an A+ then?

The cracking sound of the door opening drew you out of your trail of thoughts and you shot your head at the direction of the door only to become more nervous at his figure, that closed the door behind him and approached his desk.

He sat down and placed his briefcase on the desk on his right, then opened a shelf, and out of it pulled some black pieces of dominoes.

You just observed him without speaking as he was placing them near one another, ignoring your presence for the moment.

Once he finished he lifted his head and his piercing gaze landed on you, making your heartbeat fasten from nervousness.

"You see these dominoes miss Y/N. They represent your life." He said and looked back and forth from you to the dominoes.

"If one falls, the others will follow and in a blink of an eye, all you have worked so hard to achieve, can be destroyed." He continued and his words brought real concern on your mind but confusion as well.

Just why does he was to speak so philosophically. Can't he just say what he wants to directly?

You complained in your head but still tried to focus on his words.

" One push can shatter these dominoes. The question is do you want me to shatter your life that easily?" He added as he held his finger ready to push the first domino.

"Excuse me, with all the respect Professor but I don't understand." You told him but your words were only partially true as you had an idea but you just hoped it wasn't that.

"Stealing the exam papers can bring you to big trouble miss. You can be expelled from the university and if I sue you for drugging me as well then your future surely will face some difficulties." Jimin explained while he laid back on his chair and looked at your terrified face with a smirk on his lips.

Your heart was almost exploding from his words and the blood on your veins was rushing, making them even more visible on the surface of your skin.

" Y-You have no proof for your words." You managed to respond to his accusations even though you stuttered from the nervousness that had taken over you.

"Did you thought that I would be played by the likes of you? I have security cameras in my house, sweetheart." He said grinning, satisfied.

You started sweating nervously as you felt like a little bunny that had been cornered by a big bad wolf.

"I deeply apologize. Please forgive me." You admitted to it as you weren't seeing any other option left but to beg for his forgiveness.

"I am really sorry but an apology won't be enough." He stated and with his finger, he softly pushed the first domino causing them one by one to fall and scatter on the desk.

Your eyes widened and you grabbed his arm to stop him in panic when he stood up from his chair to leave.

" Please, please don't do this to me. I know it was a reckless big mistake but I won't do it again. I promise!!" You told him, begging him with your eyes.

You knew this was a mistake from the beginning, yet Taehyung had assured you that nothing would go wrong and you just had to not get caught directly.

He had told you nothing about cameras and stuff and to be honest you were so nervous that you hadn't thought about it either.

"Miss Y/N. I understand your situation and I sympathize till a degree with you that even though you didn't plan this alone, you will be the only one taking the blame but you should have thought well before deciding to play the hero for your classmates. "He replied and his words shocked you once again.

He knows everything! But how?!?

" H-How did you - "

" My brother tries stupid things often miss but till now he has not succeeded to win against me. It's our small competition among siblings I would say." He stated, cutting you off and slowly pushing your hand away, that was still gripping on his arm.

" Your brother?! "
You uttered as you sat back on your chair, dumbfounded.

So that's how Taehyung knew about his computer's password! HE IS HIS FREAKING BROTHER???!!!

"Just because my brother is involved in this, I am obligated to show a little mercy on you, miss Y/N." He spoke coldly as always and sat back down on his chair.

"Oh my God, thank you. Thank you very much." You started bowing to him in gratitude but his next words threw away that little relief his previous words gave you.

"As I said nothing is free and a sorry won't be enough."

You lifted your head up to meet his gaze and he smirked while leaning on his desk, his eyes holding your gaze firmly.

"The thing is, are you daring to do anything to prevent your life from ending up like these dominoes." He continued as he flicked a domino away causing it to fall on the floor.

Anything. ANYTHING?!

That word was really scaring you but you know well enough that he is right.

If he wants, he can destroy you just like those dominoes.

Your dreams will come to an end. Your future. Your parents will be devastated and you will be stained by this for all your career.

JUST WHAT THE HECK DID I GOT MYSELF INTO?!

"I-I will do anything you ask me to." You responded, finally giving in and accepting your fate that you yourself brought upon you.

A sly evil smirk suddenly formed on Jimin's face and he stood up and walked towards you, soon halting right behind you.

You felt his hands that he placed on the back of your chair and then leaned to your left ear, causing you to tremble as goosebumps started running down your body.

You didn't move and stared ahead at the chair that he was sitting a moment ago while you were waiting for him to speak.

"If that's so then from today you are my servant. Miss Y/N."

----To be continued...