Chapter 11

You scoffed in irritation by those two behavior that were angrily eating breakfast while staring down at each other.

Seriously, they are such kids.

You thought as some minutes ago that their parents where there , they were all smiles and friendly with each other but once they left for a morning walk at the city , these two instantly changed behaviors and the aura became dark and cold.

"Coffee!"

"Juice!" 

They both ordered and grabbed their glasses and stared at each other while waiting for you to fill them .

"She will fill mine first. She is my slave not yours." Jimin said and gave a death stare at Taehyung ,while you were left looking from right to left , who to serve first.

"Oh, yeah.It's okay. I can fill her up instead in other ways." Taehyung responded and smirked then gave a quick look at you that just blandly were looking back at him.

"Y/N, go ahead and hit him , please.You have my permission." Jimin said as he was burning with his gaze Taehyung opposite the table ,where he was sitting.

Seriously, who told those two that i need permission to hit anyone in the first place and what the heck has gotten into Taehyung anyways. 

You were feeling irritated at both of them as all this rivalry between them was being annoying and uncomfortable for you.

You grabbed  the two containers , one that had coffee and the other that was filled with fresh orange juice and poured their glasses at the same time and gave them both a death stare before you turn around and continue cleaning up the kitchen counter while ignoring them.

"I hope you slept well last night after i left Y/N!" You heard Taehyung say and immediately your eyes widen at his words.

You looked over your shoulder only to see Taehyung that was giving a cheeky smile at Jimin and Jimin that had turned around and had fixed his eyes on you.

That demon!!i can't believe him! Why does he do this to me!!

You got angered even more inside you with Taehyung's behavior and now surely you had place him into your black list.

"Y/N, come here ." Jimin coldly ordered and you sight before you dragged your body near his seat.

He got up and started scanning you with his eyes from head to toe , thing that made you rather uncomfortable you might say but tried your best to stay still and not show any reaction.

"You may go!" Jimin said after he had found no signs in your body that could be seen as suspicious and returned his gaze towards Taehyung and gave him a smirk, letting  him know that he is not eating his little lies.

You rolled your eyes at them and this time just stormed out of the kitchen before you kill someone as you were reaching the pick of your patience.

---Time skip---

 You had finished some cleaning that Jimin's mother had ordered you to do at the back yard and were now heading round , towards the main door to enter the mansion again.

The sky had already turned dark and all the lights were lightened up making this place look really beautiful at night but you had many worries and were very tired to actually notice any of these.

You were trying to coordinate  your  schedule and find time to read for tomorrow's subjects that you had at the university as yesterday you had just fall to bed dead tired and forget completely about any assignments and today as well , you hadn't had the time yet to sit down and study.