Chapter 51

Jimin smiled politely at the older in age professor that had just but his goodbye to him, wishing him to have a nice day. A day that till now only nice that wasn't going for him unfortunately.

After he had send you to the hospital he had to go back to his apartment and take care of his parents, before accompanying them till the airport, where his father had to depart for a business trip, then he had to accompany his mother back to the driver that was waiting for her, to send her back to Busan.

Those minutes that passed with NeeRin where absolutely no easy task for him, and strangely not because of the reasons that spending time with her was so much of a nightmare to him. This time she did nothing but stayed quiet, however that quietness was something that Jimin didn't like, knowing how she was.

When she is quiet it means she is thinking of something and whenever that happens, it usually doesn't turn out to be anything good for him. So worried thoughts have been occupying his mind since then.

But the day was still to it's start and he was just at the beginning of his troubled thoughts and that made him realize, Taehyung, that once he turned his head, to face the door of his office, Jimin faced his brother instead.

"What do you want?" He spoke to him harshly, not being especially pleased from his 'visit'

Taehyung smiled instead of answering him, making some way for him to open the door so they could get inside.

Jimin did so, after giving him a questioning look and after entering his office and Taehyung followed him, closing the door securely behind him,Jimin approached his desk, presenting to his brother the professional professor Jimin.

"Do you have any questions regarding the lessons?" He asked, while fixing his round glasses with his index finger, as Taehyung was standing near the door.

"Not really." Taehyung responded as his behavior changed almost instantly to a more friendly one, taking a seat opposite him while letting his backpack on the other chair, before leaning comfortably back on his own.

Jimin glared at him as he wasn't going to tolerate any misbehaving by him, when in public grounds, much more in the university where he is working.

"Don't look at me like that, yet." Taehyung chuckled looking at him, making Jimin raise an eyebrow at his words.

"What do you mean? I don't have all day so if you want to tell me something better be quick. Unlike you, i am busy." Jimin remarked, his hands, grabbing a file that was resting on the left side of his desk.

"You know SeonGi?" Taehyung's words, froze his actions, making him look up at him, that was still having an innocent looking smile on his lips.

"I slept with her, yesterday night." Taehyung added, taking a bit of satisfaction of the visible surprise that Jimin showed.

"What?!" Was all he said back, making Taehyung let a loud laughter for some seconds.

"You really thought i wouldn't find out about your relationship with her? You underestimated me once again, brother." At this point, Taehyung's words where not clearly audible in Jimin's ears, even though he was speaking loudly enough. His mind had gone blank for a reason as this was something that he wasn't expecting to hear.

His heart sung in sadness, realizing that once again he had failed loving someone. He had failed keeping her and making her happy and satisfied with him enough to stay, and not cheat with anyone.

However he couldn't blame her. He never blamed any of the girls that he had broke up with. He didn't blamed Taehyung either. He just took it all upon himself. As if he wasn't good enough for them to begin with and no matter how much he tried to love them, at the end they would never choose him. Like NeeRin didn't.