Chapter 47

You looked around Jimin's room in nervousness, thinking of where exactly were you supposed to sleep tonight.

You had arrived at his apartment after the party and he had politely instructed his parents to their room while telling you to wait for him on his room, till he finishes with his shower.

The fact that he was gone for the moment made you feel a little better, you couldn't lie. Especially tonight, sleeping at the same space as him was not easy for you. Especially tonight because his lips were still ghosting over your thoughts, reminding you of their taste and the words that followed after.

Stop thinking about it already. Jeez.

You scolded yourself before finally taking some action and approaching his closet, taking out some blankets and a pillow, as you had decided to occupy the floor.

You were fixing one blanket to create a softer surface underneath you, thinking of using the second thinner blanket as a cover, when you suddenly heard Jimin's voice that talked to you.

"What are you doing there?" He asked making you look above your shoulder as you maintain your position, that were down on your knees and hands.

"I,em~. Fixing the place i will sleep on." You explained, quickly getting up, correcting that body position that was inappropriate.

"Don't say stupid things. You will sleep on the bed." He stated, before going back to ruffling his wet hair with his towel that he still had in hand.

"You don't like strangers touching your bed sheets . I know that well enough." You reminded him, as at the start he had made that clear, that if you were ever to lay on his bed, he would kill you.

"You are not a stranger. Now get changed of that beautiful dress, you can't sleep with it." At his words you immediately looked down at yourself, remembering that Jungkook had found this dress for you and you indeed couldn't sleep with it, cause you had to return it untouched and not full of wriggles.

" What am i supposed to change into? "Jimin threw a pair of pajamas as soon as you finished your sentence as he had purposely not wore those himself tonight and instead was wearing some gray sweatpants and a black tung top.

" Wear those, i will be outside. "He told you before making some steps towards the door but then stopped again and approached you, grabbing you by your shoulders and turning you around. His fingers unzipping the zipper of your dress quickly.

" Here you go. Call me when you are done. "Jimin exited the room leaving you there with goosebumps running down your spine while you were thinking that you were never going to wear a dress that has a zipper on the back, ever again .

You carefully slipped out of the peach colored dress and placed it on the bed, then wore Jimin's pajamas, his scent hitting your nostrils immediately. So sweet, so desirable, so calming his scent was.

It felt almost like he himself was hovering over your body, engulfing you in his embrace.

You shaked your head vigorously at the weird thoughts that were hitting you then walked towards the door and opened it, stepping outside to go call him.

As you did so however, your feet halted, hearing his voice speaking to someone, indicating that he wasn't alone on the living room.

You approached anyway, till the corner where you could have a good sight of the living room, and there he was, an unhappy expression on his face as his mother was standing before him, dressed in her night clothing as she was supposed to be sleeping by her husband's side instead of being up right that moment.