Chapter 14

Jimin closed the door of the roof top of the building as he had managed to sneak out of the restaurant and drag his girlfriend along to talk to her.

"Why did you bring me up here? " She coldly asked him as her eyes looked at him with a intense gaze, showing her unpleasantness.

"Can you not be like this please? Just hear me out." Jimin made some steps closer to her while sighing , as a response to her attitude that was really tiring him at that moment.

"I know you must be mad cause i didn't tell you about coming here but so did you .And besides i am with my family and i can not just let you come over and say hi to them." Jimin tries to reason with her that has now folded her arms and angrily looked the other way.

"It really bothers me that you don't want to introduce me to them you know. And as about me coming without telling you, that's different.I am not obligated to tell you everything ." She retorted at him and turned her back at him, mad.

Jimin looked at her back sadly trying to hold on all the feeling that were flowing through him.

Only if she knew how mad he was that she was dancing with Taehyung. Only if she knew how scared he gets every time she smiled at him while they were chit chatting while dancing.

Only if she knew , how hard it was for him at that moment to keep himself composed and not go and pull her away of his embrace , not because he was jealous but just because he was afraid .

Afraid to be hurt once again and be proved that no one will ever really love him. cause he is not worth to be loved no matter how hard he tries.

Jimin stepped closer and back hugged her , slowly placing his chin to rest on her shoulder.

"I am sorry. It's not like you are not important enough for me to introduce you to them . I promise i will, just bare with me a little longer." He whispered softly near her neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist tighter.

Seon Gi softened her facial expression as she turned around and hugged him.

"I am sorry babe, i understand .You are right and i am just once again leaving my stress out on you. Please don't get mad at me." She spoke as she hugged him tighter, wishing she could be in his arms forever and could feel this comforting warmth that his body was producing.

"You know that you can talk to me about anything you want. I will always be here for you My love. You have nothing to worry."Jimin reassured her as he patted her hair, his heart getting filled with worry about his girlfriend and the worries and responsibilities she had on her shoulders , that were  making her so agitated all the time.

I wish i could be there more for you.Always, at your side.Protecting you. Loving you.

Jimin though as he was now looking at SeonGi's watered eyes after they pulled away from their embrace.

He smiled as she shyly avoided his gaze and cupped her cheeks bringing their lips together in a sweet soft kiss that made his heart fall at ease , even if it was just for that moment.

Taehyung that was standing behind the roof top's door watched the scene that was being displayed before him from the glass with a shocked expression for a moment , but his expression changed pretty quickly , turning into a smile that seemed devilish , someone might say, now having found an information that will surely be useful to him in the future.

---Time skip---

This night was surely a tiring one , physically and psychologically as you had never felt so much nervousness except at exams period .

You plopped your body at your bed as you had just changed into your pyjamas and were about to take a nap, considering the late hour as well.

You actually should try to catch up with your studying instead but you felt so dead tired that even the thought of it seemed exhausting .

I will pull a 24/7 tomorrow, i promise.

You said to yourself, trying to make you feel less guilty and bad about it and just let yourself drift to sleep quickly.

The sound of someone knocking on your door suddenly  made you lift your body into a sitting position as your eyes flew towards the door.

You hesitated to go as Taehyung's words instantly came to mind"I gotta have you just to prove him that i still can take everything he has , so you better be looking forward to our next time alone baby girl."

"Who..is it?" You asked reluctantly as you stood up and made a step towards the door.

"It's me. Open up for a second." Jimin's voice is heard from the other side of the door making you instantly relax and unlock the door.

"Is everything okay?" You asked him  after you had opened the door and faced him , wondering what he may want at this time of night.

If he is going to order me for something around at this hour, i swear i will just close the door shut on his face and go to sleep.I don't even care if he gets mad or not. I NEED SLEEP FOR GODS SAKE!

Jimin instead of answering you just made his way in and took a seat at the corner of your bed , making your gaze follow his actions in wonder and surprise.

You closed the door shot and approached him , stopping right before him.

"Em..Professor..are you okay?" You reluctantly asked him while scratching the back of your neck in awkwardness cause he was just looking down, ignoring you.

"Hug me!" Jimin ordered you without lifting his head to look at you and your body just stiffened  at his words that came so unexpectedly .

"Are you drunk?" You  honestly just left your sincere thoughts run out of your mouth as you laughed a little , taking it like some kind of  after midnight joke.

Jimin said nothing but lifted his head, facing you and making your smile fade instantly by the expression he had on.

He seemed so vulnerable and in pain, like he was ready to cry yet he would never allow such a thing to himself.

He looked lonely cause  his eyes were like the cry of a wolf under the crescent moon, desperate to be understood, heard,to be able to convey the feelings that he was so long suppressing.

You slowly stepped closer and knelled down then did as he ordered you, hugging him softly.

He stayed unmoved for a second before he buried his head on your neck and slowly hugged you back, making you tense at the feeling of his hands touching your back softly like that.

"I am considering  you a friend just for today Y/N. It's just for today, so just hold me for now like a friend would and don't make any questions or bring this up ever again." Jimin spoke as his arms around you wrapped tighter trying to fulfill his need for someone to comfort him at this moment of unsurence and war of feelings that he was having at that moment.

His mind was full of worries as today's coincidence made him realize that he can't keep SeonGi hidden forever but he didn't want Taehyung to know about her no matter what.

He loved her a lot , unlike all the other woman that had ever passed in his life and even though every time they had left him and betrayed him , he had got hurt, with her it is  different cause he thinks that he really  just couldn't take her betrayal .

He was suffocating but as always he had no one to turn too , a friend that would be trusting enough that he would allow him  to comfort him for once.

He was always alone, and would pass through everything alone cause he learned to trust no one but you were something different , cause you were his slave and that assured him in a way that you will stay silent,not judge, not betray .

You hummed as a response and just kept him close as he wanted to while your heart and mind started getting messed up by this moment that was making you feel a way you surely weren't supposed to.

---To be continued.....