Chapter 72

Sira smiled as she formed a word on scrabble winning over Taehyung.

It was early afternoon when they decided to play some video games and board games, her now taking her revenge on all the games she lost earlier because of him.

"Take this!" She exclaimed clearly happy and she wanted to clap her hands but realized that her one hand was still covered in plaster, so she clapped it with her thigh instead, her action making Taehyung laugh even more.

"I really can't get mad at you even though you made me lose." He stated with a smile, something that was completely true because her smile just made his mood better, no matter how frustrated he would get when losing on games.

"And why can't you get mad at me? She immediately asked him, a mischievous look on her face that showed clearly that she was teasing him to get a compliment out of him.

" You are just lovable. I guess that's why you have so many friends. "He stated, throwing his eyes away from her, as he felt weird calling her that in front of her face.

" You have many friends too, does that makes you lovable as well? "Sira responded, somehow her gaze now having darted on the table before her, as her adorable smile had faded.

" Not really. I am just crazy and rich, that's why i am popular. I don't have friends, just people that hang around me."She listened closely to his words before raising her eyes and meeting his.

" What makes you think that i do? "Taehyung felt quite for a second at her serious gaze that was so unusual for her. He had never seen her but happy, cheerful.

" You have Y/N"He finally managed to say and she smiled fondly at the mentioning of your name.

"My savior. Yes. Y/N is really the best thing that happened to me." Taehyung could see in Sira's eyes how much you meant to her and he got curious as to why.

He knew by now what kind of person you were but still there must be something that would make such a big impact so he asked in order to find out.

" Why is she your savior? What did she do for you?"

Sira looked at his eyes before smiling and giving him her response. Words that she decided to trust him with on the spot, as non else but you knew about her.

"I grew up alone, i am the only child in my family and I was homeschooled till my second year of high school because of an illness. My parents were afraid of letting me out but I got better with time and managed to see the day that I would walk out like all the normal kids. " Taehyung could feel his heart sink at her words as except from sad, were also to familiar to him because of his mother's fragile health condition.

At that second he suddenly grew scared and stood up, turning his back at her, fear engulfing his mind of a possibility of a repetition of his mother's circle of life to her.

"It was hard for me getting out to the world but Y/N found me since my first day and never left my side. She made me stronger, more confident, she helped me to be myself." Sira continued her words anyways even though her eyes were watching him stepping slowly away from the living room.

" Will you not do the same Taehyung? "Her question froze his feet and he didn't dared turn his eyes back at her, because he wasn't sure of the answer.

He wasn't sure if he would stay like you did. He wasn't sure why he felt so bad about it and mostly he wasn't sure why it had to be her of all people, that his heart had decided to beat again for.

"Don't worry, i didn't had a serious illness, i am healthy now." Her voice reached his ears again, making his guilt grow as he understood that he must have made her feel bad, so much that would try to explain herself to this point.