Chapter 55

You knocked on your door, impatiently waiting for someone to open up for you, as when you had stepped out of your apartment with Taehyung, you hadn't taken any keys with you.

Once Jungkook opened the door, you just rushed inside, leaving him looking at your back, surprised by how much in a hurry you were.

You entered your room, immediately going to your closet, trying to pick some clothes up as quickly as possible.

"Y/N. Are you going somewhere?" Sira's voice reached your ears, reminding you of her existence that you had momentarily forgotten.

You looked at her that was still seated on your bed, gazing at you worried.

"Yeah, I.. I have to be somewhere. I will be back quickly. I am sorry to leave you alone." You responded, feeling a little bit bad about the fact that you had to leave her, while she clearly needed you, considering her condition that was not the best, in pain and still psychologically shaken by the accident.

" It's okay, i can take care of myself, don't rush yourself. Just.. Be careful, okay?" Her eyes softened looking at you and at that moment you just wanted to hug her, and that's what you did, engulfing her into a tight hug before pulling away and quickly changing your clothes, grabbing your bag and waving at her, before closing your bedroom door, behind you.

Sira looked at the door, the smile that kept on her lips as long as you were there, vanishing. A sad expression taking over her almost always cheerful features.

I hope one day you will tell me what is going on with you Y/N...I am waiting... For so long... I am waiting for you to trust me and include me...It hurts being left out.

She rest her head on the pillow while those thoughts were swimming in her mind, as she for a long time knew that you were keeping things to yourself. It was normal she would notice, considering that she knows you better than anyone, plus your behavior hadn't been so convincing, disappearing out of the blue without even giving any valid reasons.

But what worried Sira was not only you, but the fact that Taehyung seemed to have something to do with it too. And that's when she had started feeling worse because she was reluctant and scared, if she perhaps was stepping in a field she shouldn't, getting in between you and him or something,but you had encouraged her to do so many times so maybe whatever was that was going on between you and Taehyung wasn't what she thought. Non the less, no matter what she would hypothesize, she was still left in the dark, not being able to help you in any way as she wouldn't even know if you need any help to begin with and that as a friend made her feel worthless and it hurt.

---Change of set ---

You sat down by the door , wearing your boots, Jungkook standing behind you, while you were still giving him instructions how to take care of Sira till you come back.

".. The medication is on the left shelf and be persistent if she wines to not take it. She dislikes medicine." You concluded and he just smiled, feeling as if he was listening to a mother that was leaving her child to his care.

"Jungkook, I am counting on you. Don't take this lightly." You told him, now getting up on your feet.

"Don't worry, i own you for the party so it's time i repay you. I will make sure she has a good time waiting for you to come back." He reassured you and you felt a little bit relieved by his words, gifting him a quick smile and a rushed 'Thank you' before getting out that door.

---Time skip---

Jimin sat down on the floor, in front of his glassy table, his back hitting against his black leather couch.