Chapter 18

The annoying sound of your phone that kept buzzing on the commode near your bed, made an irritated sound leave your lips, before you grab your pillow and hide your head under it, in an attempt to prevent the sound from hitting your ears any longer.

You had had a terrible night as you came back and studied till you dropped dead on your desk from exhaustion and your roommate had woke you up this morning while s
he as always started breaking stuff first thing in the morning, clumsily.

After he had disturb your slumber you had just dragged your sleepy body to your bed, where you had turned to sleep again, ignoring the world and the responsibilities of reality that came with it.

But just because you today had decided to delete everything and just sleep, doesn't mean that everyone else did the same and forgot your existence and that was the reason that your phone has been buzzing for ten minutes now, non stop.

Just who the heck is so persistent, first thing in the morning!

You thought now completely annoyed that whoever the one that was calling you was, had managed to wake you up.

You sneaked out your left arm from under your warm blankets and reached for the phone. Once you grabbed it, you pulled it under your covers and brought it near your face, under the pillow.

You opened only one eye, sleepily and because of the light that the screen was making.

"What do you want this early?" You told Sira on the phone, once you opened her call and put her in loud sound, so you won't have the need to place it near your ear.

"Firstly, thank God you answered, i was thinking you dropped dead or something. Secondly, it's not early, it's nearly afternoon you idiot. And.. YOU ARE MISSING CLASSES!" She screamed, making you wine while covering your ears.

"I didn't intend to come today anyway. We had only two lectures, also i am not that well today. I need a day off." You answered her with your raspy sleepy voice, having no intentions of leaving that small paradise of yours, call bed.

"Oh! Are you sick? Do you want me to come over?!" You heard Sira's voice that asked you, clearly in a worried tone.

"It's okay. I am just tired and not in the best of moods i guess. I will see you tomorrow." You told her and you hanged up, quickly returning to your sleep.

Your phone didn't took long to buzz again though, making you leave an irritated shout as you grabbed it again and this time opened the text message Sira had sent you.

Since you won't be coming and you are at a bad mood, i will keep you updated for what are we talking right now with the girls 😏

Send 13:16

Send 13:16

Doesn't it look like Professor Park?
Send 13:17