Chapter 87

Sira was feeling the pressure of his gaze as Jimin stared at her like he was about to murder her if she didn't move aside and let him get out of that room.

She had tried hard to keep him there after his request of wanting to grab some water for himself but even though she offered to go get it for him he insisted to go himself making her understand that he had caught up that something was wrong.

Considering that he is a sharp person that would notice even a small head movement in a auditorium full of people it wasn't a surprise he would notice that you both were acting out of place however she believed that letting him interfere would be worse than explaining to him later, so she had placed herself on the door, guarding it with her body.

"Miss Sira, i think you know yourself as well that your actions are absurd. We both know that you are hiding something and i will find out anyways so just don't make this any more difficult." He told her sternly and she could see that he was mad and probably already thinking of many scenarios that weren't true.

" Mr Park with all due respect, when Y/N returns we will gladly tell you but i really suggest you stay here with me for now. "She gathered her courage and responded to him making him scoff in clear annoyance, however after taking some steps in the room he did took a seat at the edge of the bed.

His head was hanging low and his elbows were placed on his knees, soon his chin resting on his hands that got folded together. He looked at her that was still standing by the door and she felt bad knowing that she had put him in an agonizing wait with his thoughts running wild to only God knowing to what conclusions.

"I know this may look bad Mr Park but I want you to know that you can trust us. You can trust Y/N." Her words echoed in his ears as Jimin had dive into dark thoughts and wasn't paying attention to her any more, thoughts that got triggered even more by the word she used.

Trust. That was something he had long lost to any human. He never trusted anyone after she betrayed him. No matter how many times he would say it's okay and he believed the words of someone he would always double check after. It was no moment that he didn't know of SeonGi's life when he felt like she was hiding something. When he felt like something was out of place he never trusted words any longer.

However he had tried making an exception for you as you had both agreed to start something seriously. You had proven quit trustworthy till now but at this moment his mind was battling with itself, thoughts that told him that you were not like the others and thoughts that you were human just like anyone colliding, making him grow angry and afraid of the trust that he had started creating for you being broken.

"Can you tell me who is she with at least?" His voice startled Sira as she had stepped two feet away from the door, having fallen in her own anxious state and thoughts that were hoping for the conversation between you and Mr Park to be going well in there.

" I am sorry. I can't. "She told him and in a blink of an eye she had stood up, his gaze so deadly that kept her from moving.

" I will find out myself. "She told her as he stepped forward and opened the door, getting out of it and into the living room where his feet halted, seeing his father sitting on the couch.

His presence drew immediately the attention of both you and Mr Park as you cut off the conversation you were having that thankfully you had managed to explain to the end before him barging in.

"Son. I didn't know you were here. What a surprise." His father smiled as he stood up and opened his arms to welcome him, however Jimin was frozen in place, him not expecting to see him either.

You gave him a glance already knowing that he must be shocked but even though this night hadn't gone as you and sira - that was standing a feet distance behind him - had planned, progress was still made and thankfully Mr Park had said that he would give a thought to your reasoning.

Mr Park approached Jimin himself as he didn't move and gave him the hug he had initiated Jimin being cold in his embrace and only patting his back for a moment out of politeness as he got himself together.

"And who may the young lady behind you be?" He questioned as he broke the hug noticing Sira whom bowed at him respectfully, greeting him.

"She is my best friend"
-"And Taehyung's current girlfriend." Jimin added making Sira flustered a bit as Mr Park devoted his attention to her, giving her a firm handshake and asking her to take good care of his son.

While Mr Park had started a normal conversation with Sira, Jimin had slide by your side his hand taking a hold of your arm and dragging you till the kitchen without them taking notice of your absence yet.

"Why is my father here?" He questioned you once you were alone, his eyes so scary that actually made you feel unsafe.

"He came by to meet me. He said he just wanted to know me since I am your girlfriend." You lied immediately knowing well you couldn't tell him the real reason because Mr Park was supposed to do that himself. However as you did that you weren't expecting for him to pin you in the wall behind you and with an angry growl demand the truth.

You stared at him for a moment, having never seen him so out of his mind and as your mind was searching for the reason why he would reach to this level of anger, a sudden thought popped to your mind.

It wasn't the fact that you lied, it wasn't the fact that his father was here without his knowledge. It was the suspicions this situation created in his head. His biggest scar and betrayal came from a woman and it involved his father so you assumed how this might seem in his head.

"Just what are you thinking this is Jimin?" You looked at his eyes as you made that question, wanting for him to open his thoughts so you would know how to calm them down accordingly.

"I want to believe it's not that. You aren't trying to get close to me or my father for money or anything like that. Convince me that it's not that by telling me the truth of why he is here!" He slammed his hand against the wall on your right and you flinched for a moment before locking eyes with him and feeling the pain his suspensions were creating to you.

Yes you knew it wouldn't be easy to win his trust but you also felt offended because you had always thought of him first and your intentions were for his good. Even if you were his girlfriend or you didn't had feelings for him, what he implied was out of your character and him doubting you hurt because he was supposed to know this much about you by now.

"What if I tell you the truth. Will you believe me?" Your gaze looked pleading to him and he knew at that moment that he was being irrational and had said some things he shouldn't but unfortunately an answer popped on his mind as you questioned. An answer that made him hate himself.

" I can't. "He left those words escape his lips as he stepped away from you, your gaze dropping to the floor, trying to hide the sadness and disappointment that his answer caused.

" I want to trust you more than anyone. I want really to try and succeed with you. I think if it was with you, i could fall in love like with no one before. I could smile and be happy and make you happy. I could feel like i never felt. I wanted to do all this and more with you. Because after so many years i found someone to wake something inside me. But you aren't making it easy for me Y/N. Why do you do things behind my back when you already know how i am?" You could see the despair and sincerity on his eyes as his words made you feel guilty even though your intentions were good, you really had messed up his feelings at that moment and you were terribly sorry for it.

However you still couldn't tell him the truth. For the good of all you had to hush for now even if it would cost you.

"Is there no way you can trust me without an explanation? Is it too much if i ask of you to blindly just believe me for now. Believe that my intentions aren't bad? Believe that .. I love you." You looked at each other in silence for a moment after you asked this of him, hoping inside that he would do just that however he just turned around and left the room, leaving you behind with two eyes that started getting teary.

---To be continued.....