Chapter 12

You finally went to the kitchen to prepare something for tonight's dinner as tomorrow they would finally leave and you would be free.

Yous should have started the cooking earlier though but since Jimin was standing on the doorstep you couldn't pass from there so you turned round and went from the back entrance of the mansion and because this mansion is so damn big it ate you some time.

"What are you doing?" A voice was heard behind you that startled you and make you jump a little .

The heck ! I almost had a heart attack.

"Cooking." You answered Taehyung's question nonchalantly playing it of as you collected yourself quickly from the jump scare.

"You don't need to. We are going out tonight." He announced and you looked at him surprised for a moment before you answer him truthfully about how you felt for this information that he just conveyed .

"Thank god! Great! Finally my ear will fall to peace and i can rest." You told him while a smile of happiness creeped on your face .

He started laughing suddenly, making you instantly regain a straight face and looking at him wondering what was so funny about what you had said.

"Pure baby. Who  said that you are not coming along.?" Taehyung smirked while he spoke and his words made your jaw drop in disappointment.

"Father said that it wouldn't be nice to leave you alone so he insisted to take you along. That's why you better go change and get ready." He said and then turned around and left still giggling that he ruined your plans with his news.

I know that Mr.Park has good intentions and i am really thankful cause it seems that he is the only person that actually though of me but he is putting me into so much trouble.

You thought as you hanged your head low and started pacing  slowly towards your room as you couldn't really reject Mr.Parks kind offer , cause he really had treated you very well and nicely and you didn't want to came out as rude to him.

Finally arriving  right out your door ,you realized that you had no clothes here with you except the ones that you were wearing at the university that day before you came here and changed into the maid uniform.

 I guess i just have one more reason to decline then.

You thought as you opened the door and went inside only to be met with a  white cream bag  that was lying on your bed and a small piece of paper lying near it.

You picked up the paper in wonder and you read it then drop your shoulders.

-"Wear this!"

There goes my excuse to not go. Great!

You grabbed the bag  and without even bothering to look at it you went to your closet and placed it there before you  pick some clothes and go have a quick shower first then get ready.

---Time skip---

"Y/N~.We won't be waiting forever you know." You heard Jimin shouting and you scoffed at his behavior .

I was not the one that wanted to go on the first plays and besides the left me to little time .Tsk.

You just decided to leave your hair at that elegant bun that you had tried to fix cause it seemed the only hairstyle easy for you to do that actually fitted this dress that Jimin had gave you.

Seriously though. Why is it always a  dress. Who was that person who invented dresses and said that woman should wear this attire.

You thought as you really weren't a fan of dresses , skirts or any very girly attire but at least this dress wasn't that bad cause it was black witch was one of your favorite colors and secondly , was loose and long , thing that made it more comfortable.