Chapter 39

Sira gave a worried look at you that were almost falling asleep on the coffee table where you were sitting.

"You stayed all night studying again?" She questioned gaining your attention.

"I tried but we had an incident  yesterday and it kinda messed me up and i couldn't study nor sleep." You answered her at the end of your words following a big yawning.

"What incident?"Sira asked now curious and enthusiastic about your answer.

" My roommate beat up our neighbor at our living room and i had to take care of him and help him to go home then clean up the mess. "You explained briefly as you had wasted some hours cleaning up Nelson's wounds and apologizing at your roommate's state then talk him into not suing Jungkook.

" Jungkook beat up Nelson?! Wow! That's unexpected. They are both barely alive. "She commented knowing them both as Sira had visited you many times before, however she hasn't stayed at jungkook's presence much as he is almost never around.

" I know right. But the most surprising thing is actually the reason why they fought. "You told her as you leaned closer." According to Nelson, he has been seeing Jungkook hanging out with expensive cars and Nelson had implied that he was being a cassanova of some kind, hanging out with women older than him for money. "

" Oh come on. Nelson totally deserved that beating then. How dare he say something like that and how dare he in general gets involved in someone's else life. He should have minded his business. "Sira said and you nodded your head eagerly in total agreement.

" I know but still it took me two hours to pursue him to not get Jungkook to the police station you know. "You wined as it turns out to be  really  difficult to pursue that person that had now totally gotten on your nerves and in general your good impression for Nelson had been damaged.

" Hello! "You got startled at the sudden voice that came from your right as Taehyung had come over to your table.

" Good morning ~. "Sira greeted him with a bright smile while you just ignored him and slammed your head on the table going back to sleep.

" Y/N, won't you at least greet me? Where did your manners go? "He questioned and  annoyed as you were and sleepy, you gave him the middle finger.

Taehyung laughed knowing well that such things were not in your character and you must be really dead tired to not take his teasing not even a little,so he decided to tease you a little more.

He approached your ear and whispered. "Are you sure about that?Cause I am down if you want. " Making you raise your head up and slam your palm on his face pushing him away.

"Sira, get him away from me before i kill him." Sira laughed at your words and got up grabbed Taehyung by his arm and pulling him away, having in mind to come take you after half an hour that your next class started.

As the two of them left, the Cafeteria was quite enough for you to start dazzing off with your hands as a pillow.

Your eyes felt so heavy and your body so tired as if all the tiredness and stress of the other day that you had accumulated was coming back to you now making your body ache.

And that's how you left your consciousness drift away, on the table of the cafeteria only to wake up hours later on a bed.

You opened your eyes slowly and took in the view of the white ceiling, a feeling of familiarity making you comfortable.

Sira must have brought me home.

You had thought as your vision had yet to become completely clear but as it did you noticed that the ceiling was indeed familiar but it didn't belonged to your room.