Chapter 27

A furious Jimin pulled Taehyung's body away from you slamming him on the ground with force.

You quickly stood up at the unexpected situation that had just occurred, still not in a clear state of mind as Taehyung's seductive skills proved to be quite good and almost made you lose it.

"Can't you stop! Just stop already!" Jimin shouted making you jump on your place as he scared you.

His eyes had turned really scary and his voice that loudly and strongly commanded Taehyung showed his anger rather clearly.

Taehyung swiped his lips with the back of his hand before leaving a smile creep up to his lips, showing his satisfaction that he had succeeded to bring his brother to such an angry state.

"Why would I. Did you stopped? Even though you knew your own brother was in love with her. Did you stopped?!!" Now it was Taehyung's turn to shout at him leaving you confused about what are these two talking about.

Taehyung got himself up from before he continued his speech." You did not! And I will never forgive you for that! "He told Jimin while leaving the glow of pure hatred get displayed on his eyes.

Jimin looked back at him without saying anything for a while before he suddenly reached out for Taehyung's collar and grabbed him pulling him closer.

" You have already done enough. Since that day you have already hurt me enough! Don't think that I will stay by and let you hurt me forever. I don't deserve this!!" Jimin spoke between greeted teeth feelings fed up with this story between them, as well as with the fact that he had never come to confront him after he would steal every girl he would make a relationship with.

He hadn't done so because he himself was feeling guilty and decided to take his anger and hate as a punishment he deserved but years have passed and Jimin had grown tired of this but afraid as well as he had now found a woman he truly cared and didn't want to lose and as thus, he had to confront him to protect her and himself.

Taehyung started laughing after his words making you worry about his mental state at the moment as he truly seemed like a psycho, like the ones you can find in movies.

"Don't screw with me! It's not enough! If I won't see you as broken as i was, it will never be enough!" Taehyung responded then forced his way out of Jimin's grip, unexpectedly landing a punch on Jimin's face making him fall down.

"Oh My God!!" You exclaimed shocked as you reflexively run near Jimin to help him get up.

"What the heck are you doing?! Have you gone crazy?!" You shouted at Taehyung feeling angry with the whole situation as you couldn't understand why he had to use violence.

"Y/N, You stay out of it! It has nothing to do with you, so get lost!" He responded to you quiet rudely to your surprise making your blood boil in anger.

"Exactly. It has nothing to do with her, so can you leave her out of this?"Jimim told him now on his feet, on the corner of his lips a small cut that left some blood flow out of it.

Taehyung averted his eyes from his brother to you then back at his brother before ruffling the back of his hair, feeling a little bad for the fact that you were the victim caught in the middle of all this but if his brother truly loved you then he had to hurt him through you.

"I am afraid i can't do that." Taehyung coldly answered.

"She is not my girlfriend. I lied. I don't have any feelings whatsoever for her, so let her out of this." Jimin spoke up making you now understand a little bit about to why Taehyung did what he did to you earlier.

If you didn't have any feelings you wouldn't have come running when i texted you that I will have her by tonight, brother.

Taehyung thought as he did all this tonight to test Jimin's feelings towards you so he can have a clearer idea to if he is truly in a relationship with you or he was lying to hide his real girlfriend.

"Then why did you came? If you don't care about Y/N, why did you came? " He straight out asked him making Jimin hesitant to give an answer.

You looked over at Jimin waiting for his response while a weird feeling rose inside you. It was like you were hoping for him to care even a little cause you had come to care about him one way or another.

"She is innocent so it seemed unfair plus she is my student and as a professor I have a duty to protect her when I can." Taehyung laughed at Jimin's response as it seemed a  totally fake response to him.

"Y/N is mine. No one can touch her!" Jimin rose his voice suddenly claiming you, thing that made Taehyung's laugh fade away while you look at him with wide eyes, not believing your ears.

After he said those words Jimin grabbed your wrist and then your things that were on the couch before dragging you out of Taehyung's house with him.

Once you and Jimin had gotten out of Taehyung's sight he left his body plop on his sofa while a mischievous smile formed on his lips.

He leaned forward to the small table that was laying in front of the couch and sneaked his hand under it, revealing the recorder he had attached there.

He pressed the button letting Jimin's last words replay 'Y/N is mine. No one can touch her!'.

I would like to hear your sweet girlfriends opinion about this statement of yours, brother.

Taehyung thought leaving his smile grow more thinking about the things he is about to do and how he will bring him to his knees cause this time he will lose the one he so cares with his own words and actions.

He will himself push her to him without even knowing it.

---To be continued....