Chapter 22

You looked over at Jimin that was now driving you back home in an awkward silence after the kiss that happened some minutes earlier.

"Stop looking at me. As i said i would never kiss you intentionally. I had to!" He firmly explained again making you think that he was actually annoyed by your glances while in reality he was actually kinda getting flustered by his own actions that kept getting recalled on his mind, making him regret it.

" I am not looking for that. I understood that part without you needing to explain." You answered him while you looked ahead crossing your arms over your chest.

"Then what?.. " He asked as he turned his head to get a pick of your face before continuing."Don't tell me it was your first kiss cause that would be ridiculous."

He started laughing till he noticed your serious gaze that made him clear his throat and focus on the road ahead.

"I wanted to tell you that I recorded our conversation so whenever you want we can show it to your father and get rid of that woman." You stated ignoring his previous remark and getting straight to the point of what you had intended to do since you had gotten into the car.

" You did what!! "His sudden shut scared you as that wasn't exactly the reaction you were expecting.

It's not that you hadn't thought that he wouldn't take it nicely cause after all he should have thought of something like this sooner and save himself instead of just living like this yet the fact that he didn't is what made you say these words right that moment .

If he hates being under her clutches then what was the reason why he never seemed to make any resistance towards her? You had no intention at getting involved in such a game blindfolded so you had decided that you would try to get some information so you will be able to protect yourself somehow from that woman, whom now you have gotten involved with and unfortunately you are not on her nice side.

"Delete that thing, immediately!! Why do you take initiatives anyways! Didn't i tell you to just do whatever i order you to!!" He yelled again, his grip getting tighter on the steering wheel as he seemed to be losing his calm.

"Okay, okay. You don't need to yell. I was just trying to help but i really don't understand why are you acting so cowardly Professor?" You retorted, intentionally using words that would hurt someone's pride.

"You know nothing Y/N. I can not do anything against her. I can not risk it." Jimin spoke more calmly now, a tone of sadness in his voice as his eyes portrait regret for something you didn't know yet what it was.

So you made a mistake that can't be undone and that mistake chained you like this.
It seems like the professor i know is not always perfect and collecting after all.

You thought as you kept quiet and deleted the recording then turned your screen to show it to him.

Silence fell again between you two as you laid your head on the window and just looked outside, letting your thoughts flow as they mostly do, even though resently they had been infiltrated with worries and thoughts regarding Jimin and his life rather than your own.

It seems like from the moment you got involved with him you had just more to worry about and wonders that kept your mind occupied till late, all about him.

Since when did i got so deep in this? Since when did this desire to help him grew on me?       Sometimes... I really don't understand myself.

You concluded as you definitely had no reason to think of any of his feelings but to solve your problems instead witch one of the main ones was to get yourself free from that stupid deal with him.