Chapter 91

Taehyung speed up his car on his way home. The conversation with his brother had ended up being so much different what he had ever imagined and he was a mess because of it.

He had stood up after Jimin had finished his explanation and had just gotten out of his apartment, saying nothing back to him simply because he couldn't.

Now he knew that he was wrong at some things but apologizing was something he still wasn't able to do and that somehow made him feel worse about himself, his thoughts bushing him cruelly inside his mind.

Taehyung had still every right to be mad at Jimin because his emotions doesn't really change the fact that he betrayed him and hurt him, however Taehyung was more emotional and kind hearted than he likes to show and somehow at this moment, his thoughts that took pride into protecting and valuing his pain had gotten drown into his brother's pain, putting him above his own.

He had went through such emotions and he knew nothing. He had suffered alone and him who loved him had done nothing to help him, he hadn't even noticed anything. How could he have been so blind? Pieces of memories started crushing in his mind, now being displayed under a totally different spot light in his mind. The times Jimin would drag him along with him, not allowing him to go away from him when she was around. It was all in order for him to not be left alone with her. To not be left alone with temptation because she was exactly that to him. To both of them.

He couldn't grasp how this had happened. How could they both commit such grave mistakes. How she had allowed something like this to happen? At the beginning, he only blamed himself for falling for NeeRin. Now he started blaming her too. Because he now knew that she knew both sides. Now he understood more Jimin's hate towards her.

He abruptly pulled over before his house, deep in his thoughts and not knowing what to do with himself at that moment. His world had collapsed and had found him unprepared.

Taehyung got out of his car and didn't even bothered to look around as he approached his door, intended to get in there and not get out for a while. He needed time with himself, his thoughts, his feelings. He needed time in order to rebuild the mask of happiness that had crumpled into pieces after this night.

"Taehyung!" A voice called his name as he was about to enter his house and he surprised took a glance behind him only to see a taxi pulling over and Sira stepping out of it, soon running towards him with a worried face.

"Hey. Are you okay?" She asked him as soon as she stood before him and he thought that his emotions were really to visible on his face otherwise how could she instantly tell that he was far from okay.

"Why did you came here at this hour?" He responded with a question trying to change her focus away from him.

"Jimin texted me and said that you may need me so.. I run over." She truthful responded looking at him with her eyes that were portraying her  worry for him, however her response made an unpleasant expression veil over Taehyung's facial features.

"I am fine. I don't need you. Go home." He abruptly told her before opening his door and slumming it close on her face, leaving her standing frozen and a bit hurt by his behavior.

"You are being an Ass! Come on!" She yelled at the close door however Taehyung didn't turn back to open it for her even though he heard her. He just walked up the stairs and into his room and threw his clothes aside before hopping in the shower and staying there hoping for the water to take away some of the horrible feelings that had taken over him and the unbearable pain that come with it.

---meanwhile---

Jimin was looking at his ceiling, still at the same position that Taehyung had left him, sitting on his couch with a mind that had taken a down fall to the past and all the feelings that came with it.

Every moment was still perfectly clear before his eyes, every feeling of pain felt still so fresh however he couldn't understand one thing and that was what it was keeping him occupied for an hour now. That thing being his feelings for her. With all this conversation he had ended up recalling all what he was been trying to run away from because he was afraid to face the feelings that may surface with those memories. What if he was still in love with her as he used to be and all this was just a useless battle of his to escape the truth? That was something he truly feared as he really didn't want to love that woman anymore however he had tonight gone down to the path that would give him an answer to that question and he was now feeling more confused than ever.

He didn't love NeeRin like before and that's for certain but he also couldn't deny that he cared still and he couldn't run away from that truth anymore. The thing is that he wasn't sure of what nature his care was and that was frightening and worrisome.

Those were the kind of thoughts he had dive into till the door bell rung, disturbing him from his silence and making him lazily stand up to go open up, not even questioning of who it may be at this late hour as he had guessed that after he texted Sira to go find Taehyung, it was normal that she would have informed you of the situation as well and he was kind of hoping you would care enough to come check on him even after the horrible way he behaved with you earlier that night at your apartment.

Jimin's hopes were right as after he opened the door he came face to face with you and your eyes that were gazing at him full of concern. He didn't had the chance to say anything as you just instantly pulled him in a hug and kept him tight, having made many assumptions on your way to his house about his conversation with Taehyung and having concluded that it must have been a painful moment for both. Painful enough for him to ask of Sira to go be there for his brother while he would get through it alone.

This time around though he had you and you wanted to show that to him and that was the reason why you swallowed your pride and hurt that he caused you earlier and came to find him.

"It's okay Jimin. It may hurt now but at least you talked with him. You made a step finally. I am so proud of you." Your words reached to his ears making his eyes widen as he was never expected to hear such a thing. Such simple words that somehow had strike something inside his heart making him let go of the door that he was still holding open and hug you back tightly, the sound of the door shutting close being like a fire gun on a running competition that gave him the right to act freely, feeling now more private and safe in his ambient.

His face soon found its way to your neck where it hide itself and stayed there enjoying your warmth as you kept hugging him for a while, till he spoke, his breath sending chills down your spine.

"Stay with me tonight Y/N. Whispering that I love me till i fall asleep... Sleep in my arms tonight, warm me up, hold me tight, till i melt in your touch. Kiss me tonight, more than you have ever did." You were left speechless by his words and as he broke the hug and met your eyes you couldn't help but feel your heart beat rise.

" I need your love tonight my angel. Because.. I can't seem to love me tonight more than any other time. " His gaze was so vulnerable as he was looking at you, so much that it pained you seeing how broken he seemed and at that moment all you could do was give him exactly what he asked of you. Love.

---To be continued....