Chapter 17

You and Taehyung looked at each other shocked of the words that your ears just heard coming from Jimin's mouth, after you had explained him everything, revealing the whole truth as you thought of the best option at that moment.

Better than lying to him and making him even more mad when he founds out, cause after all lies are indeed short and nothing can stay hidden forever.

"Who are you and what did you do to my brother?!" Taehyung responded to Jimin's words while scanning him with suspicious eyes.

"Get yourself together. I am just really tired to deal with you right now so I will let you off, as i said. Of course you have to clean the whole house and restore it at its usual state by tomorrow morning." Jimin said, then got up from his couch to head upstairs.

" I can't believe it. Oh my God! "You exclaimed in happiness once Jimin was out of view and from enthusiasm you two hugged each other and started jumping around, laughing happily.

It sure was a rare thing after all, for Jimin to take something so lightly like this.

" Okay, enough. Let's finish the cleaning now and let's go home. I am already tired to death." You told Taehyung as you retrieved yourself from his hug and started heading to the balcony, were you had abandoned the cleaning stuff.

Taehyung just smiled as his eyes followed your figure, being happy that at least for now, you had forgotten about the mess he made and you weren't scolded him.

"Y/N-ah~~~~~!!!" Both your foot steps halted and your heads shot in fear towards the stairs direction, were the shouting came.

A furious Jimin didn't take long to appear at the top of the stairs, holding in his right hand.. A BRA!!

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!?! YOU SAID THAT NOONE WAS ALLOWED TO GO TO THE UPPER FLOOR DIDN'T YOU?!"

"Oh my God!! We are soooo sorry. Please, please, please calm down. We are gonna clean everything right away." You respond while you quickly run towards him and grabbed the bra of his hands and started bowing apologizing and embarrassed as well by this incident.

" I will make you regret that you have been born if this house is not perfectly cleaned by tomorrow morning. DID I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Jimin shouted, completely angered as he really hated for others to touch his belongings, much more the thought of some unknown people having invited his bed and personal space.

" Yes Sr.!! "You and Taehyung both said simultaneously as you bowed your head while Jimin stepped down the stairs and took his briefcase and coat and left,banging the door behind him.

" How the heck did that happen?!"You said as you left your body slide down and sit at the top stair.

" What if someone stole something from here. No one was supposed to go upstairs Taehyung. You know that he was photos of himself in his room and documents and.. Agh. DAMN IT! "You ruffled your hair in panic of this scary possibilities that would bring nothing but problems.

" Calm down. It was me that was in his room.. Not alone but don't worry. She saw nothing, i assure you. "Taehyung claimed as he took two steps up the stairs.

" Wait.. What?! "

" Just let's continue with the cleaning and get over with this okay cause i may be helping you this time cause I am somehow at fault but that doesn't mean that I am having fun with this situation." Taehyung facial expression became serious as he said those words and turned around,starting his work.

You were kinda annoyed at his behavior but non the less he was right and as about the scolding that he surely deserves, i suppose you had to postpone it for later.