Chapter 94

You sat on the table as you brought the last plate, eating your breakfast with Jimin.

"You should have told me earlier that it was Saturday." You pouted as you sat down, your heart still racing a bit from the scare you got this morning.

"You flew out of bed and run to the bathroom immediately, you scared the heck out of me too. I lost my words." He defended himself for the third time as you had been winning about it since you got out of the bathroom and found him in the kitchen cooking breakfast which you took over just to be done with it faster.

" I stayed in the bathroom ten minutes you could have knocked on the door and tell me." You insisted and he laughed admitting shamelessly that it was fun seeing you panicking around.

"Just eat before i kill you." You threatened giving him an annoyed gaze and his smile grew more before doing as you told him, enjoying his breakfast with you.

"Well it seems we couldn't have a date yesterday night but we are having one now." Jimin pointed out as realization hit him making him feel more happy that he finally got to be in a date with you even though not planned as it should be.

"Stop being so cute. Like it's sweet but also unusual." You told him as you couldn't help but feel yourself melting on his smile that was so bright and made him look so adorable.

"You should start getting used to such behaviors Y/N and many more others. You are my girlfriend now." Jimin winked at you as he finished his sentence making you flustered by the realization that you really were his girlfriend.

Holy shit. Me, the girl that has barely had a proper relationship with a guy in her life is now the girlfriend of a professor.. Zvmxmgxgkdkhdyd.. When did my life took such drastic turns!!

You freaked out in your mind for a moment as you avoided his eyes and focused on your food soon hearing his voice questioning you about what were you thinking.

"Emm nothing much." You shrug it off casually and he smirked before leaning closer, a mischievous look being displayed on his face.

"Were you perhaps having any dirty thoughts about me?" Your eyes grew wide at his statement which you quickly denied with burning passion making him laugh at your nervousness.

You ate in comfortable silence after that and you picked up the dishes together, you washing them while he was drying them and putting them in their places on the shelves, while you were chit-chating about small stuff and school that was soon going to end, meaning that you also had exams seasons coming up before the free months that followed for you to focus on your thesis which you had yet to decide on what should it be about.

"After graduations what plans do you have?" He asked you as you handed him the last plate and you gave him a smile before turning to face him, admitting that you hadn't thought about that yet. All you wanted was just to be over with it for now, and then later of course you would give it the proper thoughts and conclude on what you were going to do.

"Whatever the case i am sure you will do fine. You are smarter and more capable than you think so believe in yourself more." Jimin encouraged you as he turned to face you, receiving a genuine smile of gratitude and a spontaneous hug that you gave him, making him hug you back and keep you there for a while.

You laughed a bit as he wasn't letting you go till you putted his back asking him to leave you because it was getting hot however he childishly denied doing so creating more giggles as you were swaying in place from left to right.

A incoming phone call disturbed this silly yet enjoyable moment between you and he left, heading to the leaving room and answer the call.

You stayed at the kitchen not wanting to disturb his phone call and sat on the chair, taking your phone out of your pocket and going through your social media to pass your time till he returns. As you were at it you also texted Sira asking how things had gone with her however she didn't seem to be online.

Your attention got lost on your phone till you heard the sound of his footsteps entering the room and you looked up to see a totally different expression from the one he had some minutes ago.

"What's wrong Jimin?" You asked him worried as you stood up and his response kinda froze your blood for a second.

"My father.. He called.. He said he wanted to talk to me and Taehyung this afternoon." You swallowed your saliva with difficulty as he finished his sentence, relieved that it was not the bad news that you thought for a moment but scared as well for what was about to go down in that meeting of theirs.

" You know something about it, don't you? Why did he come yesterday to see you Y/N?" Jimin's face was now serious as he asked you, however he was relatively calm but this time as well it wasn't like you could give him an answer.

"You will know this afternoon. Just trust me, okay? I did all i did because I thought of this as the right thing to do. For now don't rush into any conclusions or whatever, okay?" You got up and approached him as you talked to him, looking into his eyes in an attempt to reassure him.

Jimin just looked back at you, his eyes staring at yours with a hint of difficulty to accept your words, however he really wanted to do that so he told himself to just wait till the afternoon and be calm about this. A decision that disappeared as his phone which he was still holding in his hand, buzzed indicating that he received a text.

The vibrating sound and the screen that flashed drew the attention of both of you, Jimin giving you one more glance before unlocking his phone and opening the text he received.

His eyes immediately grew wide as he read the text, his body freezing on the spot, the way his mind stopped functioning and his heart got filled with instant fear.

"What  _ what did you do?.." He exclaimed, making you give him a confused look as you had no idea what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" You got closer taking a look at the screen that the text message was still being displayed upon, your eyes as well growing wide out of shock.

"He knows everything. Your father knows.. About us, about everything."

"Jimin.. I didn't told him. It wasn't me. This is not what i was talking with him about. Really."You tried to explain as you were faced with his angered stare and you understood how this could be misunderstood, however you would never betray him like that. If he ever was to tell him about it that was up to him, you would never interfere in something so personal.

"Get out"

"Please listen to me. I would never tell anyone about something so private of yours, you have to believe me!" You insisted in despair, only for him to raise his voice at you as he repeated his previous words in a more aggressive and scary way.

At that moment anger boiled inside you and you didn't even realize when your hand had rose up and slapped his cheek, hard enough for the sound to echo in your ears as silence filled the room.

---To be continued...