Chapter 63

Jimin was fixing his tie as he was standing before his mirror getting ready to get out and more specifically at the address that you had send him.

He had thought over his actions after he had met you at the library and he had concluded that he was overreacting. He had no reason to be afraid as there was no possibility of him ever growing any romantic feelings for you. You weren't even his type plus you were his student and he had never mixed his professional life with the personal one.

Yes, he had liked your warmth and his heart had felt at ease hearing your soothing voice singing him to sleep but that was normal and he shouldn't look to much into it. At that moment everyone's warmth and comfort would have been the same to him because he was feeling vulnerable and in need for some love.

He knew that well and that was why he allowed you to do all those actions, cause if he really didn't want you there he would have surely thrown you out of his house. But he didn't and he used your friendly and kind intentions as he usually does.

Somehow that had made him feel guilty as you were really kind and he shouldn't be using you like this whenever he needs someone or something. He had started all this to give you a lesson yet he had ended addicted in a way, to having you under his orders and running after him when he would call. But mostly he had gotten used to your presence and your tries of helping him.

You had behaved pretty well to him and now you surely didn't deserve his cold shoulder and that was the reason he mostly agreed on the dinner invitation on Christmas day and because he was actually alone.

He had called his father and wished him merry Christmas already as he couldn't go over to Busan to him nor he was actually willing as he hadn't went for years now. Not because he didn't want to see him but because he was with someone else that he was avoiding at all costs back then and now he just doesn't like facing her.

It was too soon to see her after their last discussion. His thoughts were still all over the place and his wounds were scratched and were bleeding and because of that he decided to stay alone as most of the previous years he had passed his holidays.

It wasn't easy to pretend that you are fine after all. It took him a tone of energy to go on with his life as nothing is wrong, to go to work and play it cool. Smile and show confidence in every step he took, while inside him he was a mess.

Jimin was no longer thinking of the past though, nor his failure with SeonGi. What was messing him up was himself and how much he was lacking on strength to leave his feelings behind and mostly forgive himself for his mistakes.

Unfortunately he had many and he always bared them all, not once putting the blame of whatever happened to anyone else. And now he felt like he was about to crumble from their weight, cause he was only making more mistakes and making his burden heavier and if he was to continue like this, one day that burden will smash him underneath it, bringing him to death.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could take so he decided to hang on a little bit to the only one after those years that had offered to sincerely help him. You.

Your friendship and the feelings you made him feel that night and the ones he had the morning after he woke up, had indeed scared him for a moment, because he knew himself and he wasn't going to allow himself to hurt one more time.

You weren't even in his list till that very moment, why had he suddenly thought that way of you?

It was wrong and he had to cut it out. And he did. There was no reason of feeling nervous or worried, simply because you were Y/N. His student. As long as he remembers that, nothing could go wrong.

---Time skip---

" I said I will do it. Why are you touching the knife?!" You scolded Sira as she had been trying to cook dinner with you even though you had told her that you could do it alone.

She had a broken arm after all and she couldn't do much with one hand only but she just couldn't stay doing nothing.

" I feel useless ~~" She started winning and you just giggled a little at her childish behavior till the door bell rung.

"Should i?" Jungkook's voice was heard as he seating on the living room, scrolling down the tv channels.

He had said that he was planning to stay home when you were about to leave for Sira's house and you found him eating chips in the dark, on the couch and obviously you couldn't leave him at his misery on Christmas so you dragged him with you.

"No! I can at least open a door!" Sira yelled at him before rushing towards the door making you both crack a smile at how desperate she was to do something.

"Taehyung!" Her chiming voice reached your ears and you left a sigh of relief once you heard who had come.

You were a little tense to be honest and not only because Jimin was coming but because Taehyung was here too and you hadn't told him that.

Actually Taehyung didn't knew either so you were kinda nervous for the outcome of this night, knowing that the relationship between them was somehow tense, especially this days.

"Merry Christmas Y/N~!" He happily said, flashing you a smile as his head popped on the door step before the rest of his body did.

"Merry Christmas to you too Taehyung." You smiled back, not intending to be mean in such a day.

"I brought a cake." He said as he approached you, placing it on the counter, then leaned on your ear, whispering something more.

"It's same flavor as the one we had at the mansion when my parents visited. You seemed to have been craving it a lot back then" He added and you looked at him with wide eyes then back at the cake that was placed on the side.

"Damn, if this isn't the best thing you have ever done for me till today! Thank you." You stated quite enthusiastic about it and gave him a side hug, before regaining your distance with him just laughing for a second, before he got out of the kitchen and headed to the living room as Sira was waiting for him to accompany him and introduce him with Jungkook.

As you heard them starting the polite talking, the door bell rung again making you clean your hands up with the small kitchen towel you had on your left, and shout that you are going to take the door.

You took a deep breath as you approached it, assuming already who it must be behind it.

It's okay. This will go well. They won't fight. It's Christmas!

You tried to reassure yourself as you grabbed the knob and pulled the door open only to be met with a bouquet of flowers that was covering his owner's face.

However it didn't took long for the bouquet to land on your arms and the face to come to view, living you somehow in a daze by the chance of him and to how breathtaking he looked at that moment.

An angel!!

An angel!!

---To be continued.....

Author's note:

Heyyyy

Merry Christmas to all of you guys ~~

I hope you are doing fine and if not i hope the pictures at the end brightened you up😂

See you ~~