Chapter 57

You cracked your neck from left to right once you entered the elevator and pressed the number of your floor, feeling exhausted from the road back from Jimin's apartment.

Thankfully it hadn't took him long to fall asleep and after he did, you retrieved your hand out of his hold, grabbed your stuff and headed out as you had to come back as soon as possible, feeling worried about the fact that you had left your friend alone with a relatively stranger to her.

After the elevator finally opened it's doors again, sending you free, you walked lazily to your frond door, your fingertips roaming on your coats pocket to find your keys as you were walking.

You found them just as you halted in front of the door and pulled them out, placing them on the keyhole and opening up the door, instantly being taken aback by the high scream that reached to your ears.

You hurried inside, slamming the door behind you and throwing your shoes whenever before running towards your room.

"What is going on?!!" You shouted as you burst inside the room only to be met with a Sira that was dying of laughter while Jungkook was standing at a corner of the room with a stuffed animal in his hand.

"Oh Y/N! You returned!" He exclaimed as he saw you then with a desperate expression on his face, started taking some steps towards you.

"Sira? You okay?" You asked as she didn't seem to stop laughing and it was worrisome as to how much she was, tears visible on her eyes.

"About that.. She might be a little tiny bit high." He spoke lowly near your ear, making your eyes grow wide.

"What?!! What the heck did you do?!!" You stormed at him and he just grabbed you and pulled you out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"I only gave her some vodka instead of water to take her pills with , it was a joke. How was i supposed to know it would have counter effects?" Jungkook explained, his eyes showing a little regret for how his prank had turned out but since she was only laughing, it shouldn't be that bad, right?

" I am gonna kill you! I told you to take care of her Jungkook!! Aish! "You shoved him aside out of frustration as you entered the room again, finding her laughing still.

" Sira please calm down. You need to breathe. "You told her as you approached her and wrapped your arms around her, instantly noticing that she was soaked from her own sweat.

" Do you perhaps know what must be done in such cases? "Jungkook's voice reached your ears, before you throw your eyes his way and see him placing the stuffed animal on the side.

" Yeah sure i know, cause i have been drugged many times in my life! "You responded, your voice clearly indicating the sarcasm.

" Just go call a taxi. We need to send her back to the hospital. "You added, her still shaking in your arms even though she seemed clearly tired of laughing.

" I will grab my keys, i have my car down. I was ready to do that before you came but that stuffed animal made her calm down for a while and i thought that i fixed it for a moment." He said, clearing the thoughts that had hit you when you saw him having that on his hand.

" Just hurry before I lose my self control!! "You raised your voice a little at him, as you clearly weren't calm with this situation to not mention you were super tired. However nothing tops the fact that your friend was in danger!

He did as you said as he himself was quite worried even though he wasn't showing it on the outside.

He was back after a few minutes and approached the bed, not hesitating to lift her on his arms from the sitting position you had managed to bring her, then you had just followed him out of the room, the apartment and soon the building only to find yourself again at the hospital's entrance.

By that time, Sira had quite down a little bit, however her face had grew pale and her strength had left her body, making you look at her worried as you were waiting for Jungkook to come back with the medical staff and pick her up from the car.

"You will be okay, don't worry." You told her while you pushed away some hair of hers that had gotten stuck on her forehead because of her cold sweat.

"I never worry. Cause I have you." She replied weakly making a fade smile appear on your lips as you knew that half her sentence was a lie and the other half was her wish.

She always worries, she just tends to never show that. However that doesn't happen on her own will. She just grew up alone and had no one to show her emotions too. And when she had the opportunity to talk to someone, she would prefer to show her smile and positive thoughts in hopes that she would make friends, in hopes someone was going to like her and stay.

However when she met you, she had thought that her wish had finally come true but lately her insecurities were rising because you were hiding things from her and she was scared of the day when the person she thought of as her best friend would leave her behind.

"You have the right to worry Sira, just don't forget to share them with me. I am not going anywhere." You reassured her understanding more of her words just by reading her gaze that reflected a kind of sadness.

---Time skip---

Jimin shifted his head as he was slowly getting pulled out of his sleep, an instant headache hitting him as his consciousness came back.

He growled at the displeased feeling, before sloppily pulling away the blanket that was covering him and dragging his body to sit up.

He gazed around the room with only his left eye open and the other closed, taking in the environment that was thankfully familiar.

He stood like that for a while, slowly remembering last night's events that after recalling them, a smile reached to his swollen lips.

He stood up from the couch and while messing his hair, walked towards his room where he then slammed his body on his bed, wanting to sleep a little bit more.

But the alarm on his commode that started beeping had a different opinion, making him shout at it before lazily reaching his arm out and turn it off.

After he did so he just grabbed his blanket and rolled himself in it, covering his body, not having any intentions of getting out of bed anytime soon.

As he did so however his eyes got stuck on his hand, the same hand that was holding yours as he was falling asleep. Somehow it felt empty without your hold at that second and that exact thought made Jimin chuckle.

The waters are getting dangerous. I guess it's time to put some distance.

He thought, admitting to himself that he had liked your warmth and that wasn't right nor something he was willing to let it escalate .

---To be continued.....