Chapter 81

You started feeling a tiny bit of nervousness as Taehyung parked his car in front of his house, in which from the last time you were over you hadn't the best of memories. Even though they weren't exactly bad either as at that night you had discovered his deep love about his brother and how hurt he really was inside. That night you had taken a glimpse of his perspective.

He stepped out of the vehicle as silent as he was in all the road to his house and you followed him till the front door, that he unlocked and made way for you to enter in first.

"Please talk. You are making me feel uncomfortable with your silence. You usually don't shut up even when i want you to." You told him as you stepped inside, finding his behavior too much to bare while only the two of you like this, alone.

"It's because i don't know where to start from. I keep thinking and thinking." He replied with a thin smile that was obvious that meant only to reassure you, besides being forced like that onto his lips.

"Take a seat. I will be right back." He stepped up the stairs as he said so, leaving you behind in a now familiar place that after a minute of staying in place, you paced down the corridor heading to the big spacious living room.

This place is clean. Wonder who cleaned it up for him.

Was all you thought as you sat down on the couch, somehow having become a habit checking every place you went around for specs of dust or any unclean surfaces.

I hate him. I am thinking like a maid. Aghh

You wined in your mind, blaming Jimin for all this, as you laid your head back.

"Comfortable already? I thought you were nervous." Taehyung's voice startled you and made you sit back straight, as you looked at your side, seeing him approaching.

He had changed clothes to some more comfortable, a gray oversized hoody and black sweatpants, a boxy smile on his lips as he teased you. He took a seat beside you and stretched his arms, before letting the side of his body lean on the couch, comfortably.

"So?" You asked blinking a few times as you were observing him and obviously waiting for him to say something. He had brought you here to talk after all.

"Can you break up with my brother please?" He asked, his gaze pleading and cute as if he was trying to cutely convince you to say yes.

"Firstly, do you hear yourself? And secondly, acting cute won't change anything but make me cringe." You cut it off seriously, finding the subject to important to be taken lightly.

He sighed as he looked away, ruffling his hair from the back towards the front, somehow looking frustrated with the situation.

" Look. Can't you see we have a problem here. I am supposed to make sure he won't have a successful relationship with anyone and if that anyone is you, how am i supposed to do that? I feel as if you did it on purpose to corner me." He was avoiding to look at you as he admitted some of his feelings, indeed finding the situation unfair towards him.

Taehyung had grew to consider you as a friend and he had made a start to a relationship with your best friend Sira. He had thought that Jimin wouldn't get in any relationship so soon but it seems he was wrong and now he feels trapped, between the bitterness of seeing him happy and his feelings towards you and Sira whom he doesn't intend to betray actually.

"Why feel like that. It's in your hand to free yourself. Just give up on wanting to hurt him Taehyung." You told him knowing well what you were asking of him wasn't easy. Actually it might be more than hard. It might be too painful for him and you understand that.