Chapter 16

You were looking around in awe , once you stepped inside the mansion , finding it all decorated and ready for Sira's birthday party.

You hurriedly greeted some people that had already arrived and headed towards the kitchen to leave the cake there and go find Taehyung .

Fortunately for you and unfortunately for him , he was in the kitchen and you left the cake on the counter before yelled at him.

"THE HECK DO YOU THING YOU ARE DOING?!IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL LEAVE IT TO ME AND REST ASSURED?!!"  You were totally going crazy and you had your reasons cause if Jimin founds out that you were throwing a party in his  mansion  without his permission , he would totally be mad and he would have his rights.

And god only knows what will happen if the students that are invited and Sira were to found out whose is this place that they will be parting at in a little.

"Shhh!Calm down Y/N. Hyung has an important meeting related to Father's business and it's in Busan ,so he won't be coming. He will never know. And besides , i really couldn't find another place at such short notice." He retorted  nonchalantly as he went round the counter to place a safe distance between you two, just in case.

"If that's so , why you didn't say so from the beginning  and what about your house? You have a big ass house yourself as far as i recall." You reasoned , not believing his excuse, as you were thinking that he just decided to throw the party here to  mess up with his brother , as usual.

"Unfortunately my house was not available. And stop doubting me. Do you thing that i would put in danger Sira's birthday just to annoy my brother? I can find many other ways to do that you know." Taehyung spoke like he was able to read your thoughts and your doubts , trying to pursue you to believe him , thing that he was kinda achieving momentarily .

Right,he wouldn't be such an asshole and use Sira's birthday .He has a crush on her supposedly so he wouldn't .

"Fine! What's done is done. But you have to promise me that you won't let people go at the up floors and will help me out to clean the place after. " You told him gazing at him sternly cause you had no intentions of cleaning all this place alone .

"Deal.Since i am somehow responsible too, i accept." Taehyung said and shaked your hand making it official then smiled and became full of enthusiasm like he was before you came in.

"Let's place the candles and get ready cause Yura send me a message some minutes ago and said that they are on their way." He informed you giving you a boxed shaped smile that kinda made you question his state of mind.

How can he change his mood so quickly, i don't get it.

---Time skip---

"Please don't touch that. You may break it."

"Please, sit properly and not step with your shoes on the couch!"

"Don't make out with drinks in your hands. You may spill that!!" 

You were going insane at that moment as everyone were parting hard and were all over the place enjoying their selves a little to much for your liking.

Sira was super happy about this surprise party and that was really good but under the loud music and deemed lights the situation kinda started going south , with the help off abundant alcohol that Taehyung had generously taken care to provide it .

The house had become a mess with confetti all over the place , food and bottles everywhere .However you could find even more surprising things around, like the bra that your eyes just caught glimpse of , laying on the antic looking,  porcelain vase of Jimin.