Chapter 5

As a deep breath left your lips, you straightened your posture, only to be met with a cracking sound coming from your back.

"Ah! Oh my God! That hurt!" You exclaimed angrily as you tried to stand up from the ground.

Last night Jimin made you not only clean all the mansion that you obviously weren't capable of finishing it in one night but as a punishment he made you clean all the garden as well.

And that was a LOT!!

You were almost ready to cry, that's how tired you were and you forced your tired body that was now covered in dirt and mud to go take a shower before he comes back.

Yes, you had skipped a day of your university just to follow his orders and clean his damn mansion.

"Just why does he had to have such a big place? That apartment was big enough!" You thought as you slowly, like a zombie, made your way towards the staff's rooms that you also cleaned previously.

You glanced at the watch and sigh, realizing that you had to hurry cause he had said that he will be having an important guest tonight and you had to prepare dinner, neat and tasty.

You were a little curious though as to who that guest was, that he made you clean his whole mansion just for that person's arrival, but of course, you didn't dare to ask, as it was none of your business.

You had thought your situation through while mopping the floors with that small piece of cloth.

He is your professor and for now, you are under his commands, thus working for him in a way.

And no matter how appealing he may look sometimes, you have to keep a distance and not get involved in his personal matters.

Just do your job, curse him million times in your head together with his brother Taehyung, that had put you in such a situation and that's all.

You were not allowed to create any kind of feelings and that's why you thought that the least you get involved and the least you know about him, the better.

After 15 minutes of that heavenly shower, you got dressed on the maid outfit that was on the closet, just as he had ordered you to, and rushed to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

The pleasant smell of tasty meat and vegetables that were being cooked, filled the kitchen and you smiled proudly at your accomplishment.

You weren't a master chef or something but this time you, for once didn't make any mistakes nor burned anything, so that was something to boast about but you had no one to do that for the moment.

You were cleaning the counter while waiting for the food to get ready when his sudden voice that demanded your attention startled you.

"Is everything in its place?" Jimin asked and you nodded your head immediately.

You looked at him, as he cleared his throat and fixed the hem of his shirt, and that's when you noticed how much effort he had put on his appearance for this evening.

He was wearing a dark blue jacket that fitted him perfectly and looked extremely well combined with his white shirt that was decorated with small black designs on it.

Of course, his face didn't miss out, as it was once again flawless and his hair that was styled on the one side, revealing his forehead, combined with that clothing choker that was the same fabric as his shirt, made him look really attractive, to not say breathtaking.

He looked around and glanced at his watch two times, making you think that he might be nervous, thing that was the first time you had seen him be.

He was always cold and a professional figure that never allowed himself to show many emotions, especially emotions that would make him look weak or insecure.