Chapter 41

You sight and rolled your eyes at your best friend that kept referring to your outing with jungkook as a date even after you had explained to her everything that went down yesterday.

"For the billionth time Sira. It's not a date, it's just a favor request." You clarified shutting your eyes at her that was walking beside you on the busy streets of Seoul.

"Jeez, can't you just consider it a date in a way. I mean you have practically never went to one so might as well count this as one." She argued making you go silent for a moment, thinking.

The outings with Jimin i suppose those didn't count huh?

"Except if you have gone to any dates that i don't know about." She added making you shake your head vigorously in denial.

"I can consider dates the times i go to the library if that would satisfy you." You responded while slightly grabbing her arm, making her conscious of the red light ahead.

"Oh right. And who would you be dating with if i considered those a date? The books?" She commented making you giggle a little as you started walking again, now the light turned green, allowing you to pass at the other side of the road.

"Oh, wait. You wouldn't be dating books but someone that also visits library often. Like professor Park." Sira exclaimed making you choke on thin air at the sudden mentioning of his name.

"W-What are you even saying. That's impossible!He is our professor! "You protesting reminding yourself of that fact that you found yourself forgetting often lately.

" I know he is Y/N but he is our age and hot.   Like really hot. No one would blame you if you liked him, i mean who doesn't in our whole school. "She commented making you go silent at the answers that came at the tip of your tongue for her statement.

Taehyung doesn't like him.

You had thought, responding immediately to one of her claims, however you couldn't find the heart to say so about yourself.

It was not a bad thing that you had started to like him, right? You knew that nothing was going to happen between you anyways so maybe having a crush on him was not the end of the world but somehow you couldn't help but feel ashamed of it.

He was still a professor to you after all and in societies eyes this wouldn't look so lightly but it was gonna be okay. You weren't intending to let anyone know of the change of feelings that you had towards him and as such no one would ever judge you about them.

This semester will come to an end and you were going to be free. You would have no business with him anymore and as such no reason to speak to him, get involved with his life, care for him. You were hoping that with distance and time those feelings that you had created for him would fade away, allowing you to return to your normal life.

"What about Taehyung. I didn't asked how things were going between you." You asked her changing the subject as far away as possible from the subject of you and relationships.

"Well, to be honest i am not so sure." Sira answered as she pulled the handle of the door of the pastry shop that was your destination.

"He talks normally to me and all but i don't think he understands that i am going for him actually. I might be doing it wrong too, i don't really know." She added making clear to you how confused she was, however you were not really a master at relationships yourself so you too weren't sure what advice you should give at this point.

" Let's choose what we are gonna eat and let's discuss farther on the matter." You told her getting her attention away from you and to the many tasty pastries that were laying ahead of you.

After you chose your desserts to spend this afternoon deliciously, you both took a seat at a table, discussing about non other than Taehyung.

This went on for a while as the subject was not small deal however you had ended up giving her a cliche yet honest advice. "Be yourself and whatever happens, make sure you don't regret anything."

Sira had smiled at your words totally agreeing with you then you had changed subject, talking about a kdrama she was currently watching till you had received a text.

You looked at your phone while she was still going on about how she had started shipping second male lead more with the main actress, falling to the same trap she falls often when watching kdramas.

"Why had you never mentioned to me that your roommate was a guy?"

The text message from Jimin made you suddenly worry, instantly thinking about the woman that had visited your house yesterday, as Jungkook had told you about it and had tried to described her as best as he could when you had asked him to do so.

However you had no relative or friend that would fit his explanation and your mind had went to Jimin's mother but you had dismissed the thought, thinking that she didn't know where you live.

"I didn't know it was something you needed to know."

You texted him back, already feeling nervous if that fact had caused him problems to his little lie of his, of you being his girlfriend.

"I want you here in an hour. Don't you dare be even one second late!"

His response that flashed on your screen soon enough, made you sigh thinking that you might have gotten yourself in trouble again.

"Am, Sira. I am really sorry but I have to go. Something came up." You told her, interrupting her from her talk and she looked at you standing up with a surprised expression that didn't took long to transform to a worried one.

"Is everything okay?" She asked standing up herself as well.

"Oh yeah, don't worry. I just forgot to pay a bill and today is the deadline. I am glad i remembered in time. See you." You lied, giving her a quick hug before running out of the shop,before closing the door behind you, hearing her voice saying "You will forget your head someday."

You laughed at her words knowing that it was true and you were quite forgetful sometimes.

You waited for some minutes till a taxi stopped to your feet and you hoped in with destination Jimin's apartment.

Once inside you let out a breath, feeling relieved that you had enough time, till your phone buzzed again, indicating that you had another text.

Oh, come on, who can it be now.

You swiped the lock screen open in irritation as the fact that he had called you out of the blue ruining your peaceful moment with your best friend in the company of delicious pastries, had obviously bothered you. A lot.

"Y/N,please come home."

Jungkook had texted you making you text him back that you would return later. However you didn't had time to send your response as a new, more eager one arrived.

"The party i told you about changed date. It is going to happen tonight. Please Come home immediately!!"

"What?!! "You screamed to your screen making the driver of the taxi give you a look.

" Is everything okay miss? "The middle aged man had asked, getting your attention.

" Oh, em, yeah, sorry. "You responded not knowing exactly what else to say.

To whom should I go to? I promised Jungkook i would go with him to that party but if i don't go Jimin will be mad.

You thought for a while of what was the best thing to do at this situation and then you leaned closer and told the driver his new destination.

---To be continued.....