Chapter 102

You had frozen looking at him and couldn't tear your gaze away till he broke it instead, not glancing your way again. You couldn't help but feel a bit hurt but turn your gaze to your food, trying hard to ignore his existence.

The atmosphere had grew awkward as if only the two of you were around and you felt your appetite vanishing as well as a desire to leave from that place as fast as possible and you were about to do exactly that, if it wasn't for you bumping into someone as you stood up in a hurry.

The unknown to you guy, managed to support you with his arms and not fall as you tripped over your steps after the sudden collusion with his chest and you quickly thanked him as well as apologized.

"It's okay, as long as you aren't hurt." He kindly smiled at you and you smiled back reassuring him that everything was okay.

"I am Ethan by the way." He introduced himself and you gave him your name as well out of politeness.

"I.. Don't think i have seen you before. Ethan." You pointed out as this guy was definitely not in your faculty but yet again Taehyung knew many people and he had invited over whoever he pleased .

"There is no way you would. I am the lifeguard. On duty. I got hired to be here for the week." He explained and you nodded your head in understanding even though you were surprised Taehyung had taken such measurements.

"Well, we are in your care then." You told him politely while contemplating if you could just leave now or would it be rude towards this guy whom was trying to befriend you.

"Of course I will. I can go swim without any worries Y/N. If you don't mind me referring to you by your name only." He gave you a worried look as if he was waiting for your approval which you gave to him as calling you by your name wasn't a big deal to you.

" I wasn't really planning to swim. "You said while looking down at your clothes indicating that you were dressed for swimming.

" Oh, but if you accompany her, she definitely will swim. "Sira's head suddenly popped from behind you, starling you.

" Well, sure. It would be a pleasure swimming with such a beautiful lady. "Ethan commented and you were just left there speechless as he went away, before you turned to face Sira and scold her, of what the heck was she doing.

" Just go wear your bikini and stop being grumpy. You should have some fun tonight, okay?"She told you as she pushed you to walk towards the Vila and you just sighed as you kept walking alone up the hill after she left you.

She is totally crazy tonight.

You complained in your head, right before your mind went back to Jimin and the way he looked away from you.

It's over. It's just over. Why do I keep having this stupid hopeful thoughts.

You scolded yourself just right before stepping inside the Vila's garden that had its gates wide open and guards were positioned all around, just observing.

You soon find yourself inside, going up the stairs and to your room, approaching the closet and looking for the paper bag with the bikini that Areum had brought for you, as that was the only swimsuit you had brought along.

After roaming a bit, you finally found it and went to the bathroom and put it on, instantly feeling uncomfortable and too naked in it.

Gosh! The things i do for my friends.

You thought as you grabbed your shorts and the t-shirt you were wearing on the one hand while with the other you opened the door and returned to the bedroom. Once you stepped in the room however you were left stunned immediately after you took notice of Jimin's figure, leaning comfortably by the doorstep.