Chapter 28

Jimin opened the door of his apartment to you and gestured for you to enter and you did so without saying a word as you had stayed since the moment you had left from Taehyung's house.

You were embarrassed of the whole situation but you were perplexed too as all the words that the two of them exchanged leaded you to a scenario that was as difficult to believe as lacking pieces to become complete.

If assuming that the woman they were referring to is there step mother then why her behavior with Jimin is far more different than with Taehyung and he himself doesn't seem to hate her the way Jimin does.

And if that was to be analyzed wouldn't someone come to think that Taehyung might still have feelings for that woman and that is why his anger remains the same?

So many questions were running through your mind trying hard to give a solution to this mess as now you seem to be caught in it and indeed it wasn't a comfortable situation being in the middle of this.

"Why didn't you take me home?" You asked him as you wanted to just be alone with your thoughts at that moment and clear things up inside you.

"You will stay here tonight. I need to talk to you." Jimin responded while he was taking his jacket off and then left it on the couch where he took as seat on.

"Oh Yeah. What about you start with that 'Y/N is mine' statement of yours?" You told him as you took a seat at the couch as well, keeping some safe distance from him.

"Well... I didn't lied you are my slave, under my service so you are mine basically." He responded while he was looking at the floor, his words making you scoff in irritation of the absurdity of his words.

"That will change soon enough." You spoke up showing your intentions clearly as you were so done with all this at this point.

Jimin sight as he ruffled his hair then left his body plop back on his black leather couch, displaying that he himself was tired of this too.

" You know what Y/N?.. I own you a lot." He started making you land your gaze at his side profile as he was gazing up the ceiling.

"No one would do as much as you did, no one would try to truly understand and help the way that you do. You are unique." He suddenly turned his head facing you and at that moment that his face came to your full view for some reason your heart beat started picking up it's pace.

" I grew up to think of you as a friend.. So will you help me till the end as one? "His request totally got you unprepared as you had never thought that he would come to consider you as a friend because he had never left place for developing any kind of relationship other than the servant master one or the professor student one.

You stayed silent for a moment before a smile broke on your lips then you left your body plop on the couch as well diverting your vision up to the ceiling.

Jimin smiled after seeing that you relaxed and your body language showed him clearly that you wouldn't go anywhere because the words he deliberately said had put a sense of responsibility on you and knowing the kind of person that you were he knew that by playing this card and pretending like he was putting some trust in you, would make you feel responsible and obviously agree to stay and give him the helping hand he needed.

"About Taehyung's behavior. I apologize, i might have said some things to push him at that state. I hope you are okay." His words arrived at your ears making you feel happy cause he was showing a more caring side like someone who wanted to be your friend would, making you believe his previous statement even more.

" Well, as okay as someone can be when a hot guy like Taehyung is kissing you." You answered then you laughed at your own words as that sentence was something you would probably say to your best friend and not your professor, so casually.

"So you too think that he is hot huh?" He asked making you look at his way.

"It's a fact that no one can deny unfortunately." Jimin giggled at your response then nodded his head he himself admitting that his brother sure was attractive.

"Does that mean that i did bad that i came and interfered earlier?" Jimin asked again and you just lifted your body up as you gave him an exaggerating answer.

"Oh my God. What are you even talking about? I have never been more thankful of anything you have done. Like that must have been your biggest good did you have ever committed." Jimin burst into laughter after your passionate response and you joined him the atmosphere having turned to  comfortable and friendly, thing that you had never imagined that could happen between you two.

" I thought you said he is handsome "He spoke between his laughter making you stop and observe him laughing for a moment, your heart going crazy at the sound of his laughter and his face that had lit up.

" It's because.. I think I have started having feelings for someone else. "You told him then you felt nervous as you had no intention of letting such words escape your lips.

Jimin stopped laughing and left his eyes meet yours then he came a little close reaching his hand out and touching your head.

" Whoever that is he better treat my student right or else I will show him his place." He told you then ruffled your hair making you smile at his action even though your heart had started aching at those words that were brotherly like but they instantly crushed what you had just admitted to your own self for the first time.

You liked him.

"I will go bring some blankets and a pillow for you. We will talk more at the morning over breakfast." Jimin said as he stood up heading to his room leaving you alone in his leaving room.

You are such a mystery professor. Sometimes rude, heartless and others sweet and caring.

There are so many sides to you and all that makes me have trust issues when it comes to you because i can never find the courage to say that i know you.

But even like that, in this fog and complexity i have over you i somehow happened to care in i way that i shouldn't.

---To be continued....