Chapter 25

You grabbed your bag and put it on your shoulders since this class had just come to an end and continued listening to Sira that was talking about a drama she had gotten attached to recently.

"But~~ even though the main male lead is soooo great, i have a thing about the second lead~." She wined making you laugh at her cuteness and at the fact that that always happens to her when she is watching any drama, movie or whatever.

"You are a sympathetic soul." You joked then laughed harder at her facial expression that dropped knowing that you are being sarcastic.

"Jeez Y/N, try to understand me for once and not go savage mode on me." She complained even though she didn't really meant her words cause no one had ever tried to understand her more than you had.

"You know what. You should start dating or something. All this television shows are messing you up." You told her, finally having found the opportunity to take the conversation were you wanted since a long time ago.

"Haha, very funny. I am not interested in anyone and no one is interested in me. So i suppose I am good for now." Sira gave you a serious response, now you two walking side by side in the crowded halls heading towards the exit.

"And what is Taehyung exactly then?" A smirk formed on your face while you went straight to the point making her steps halt for a second at your unexpected question.

"What do you mean? Nothing is going on between us. We are just friends." You looked over at her that was not meeting your eyes thing that made you want to push the subject a little farther.

"I know that but to me you seem compatible. Also i kinda thing that you like him as well as I think that he likes you too." You admitted as you genuinely thought that this two must have a crush for each other otherwise how could someone explain the interest Taehyung had shown for her birthday party, not to mention the freaking expensive gift that he bought her and insisted for her to accept it when Sira found it to experience to take it.

"You think so!" Her eyes lit up at the hearing of your words for some seconds before she realized that her reaction was giving her away and quickly collecting herself and reformed her words.

"I mean.. It's just your imagination. We all know how Taehyung is. He is a player so he doesn't really like me." Her words made you speechless as she was being logical and indeed you couldn't really object them as Taehyung was not actually trustworthy yet for some reason you could swear that he didn't had bad intentions with your friend Sira otherwise he would have tried something with her by now.

"Well he may be many things but you have to be true to yourself my friend. And whatever happens i will be here at the end of the day." You assured her while giving her a smile that made her jump in your arms and hug you tight while screaming for everyone to here that you are the best friend ever.

---time skip---

Jimin sat on his bed, tired of his pretty busy day. His eyes stacked to the ceiling that had no interesting view to offer yet he didn't want to take his eyes off of it.

As the minutes pasted by his mind unwillingly traveled to events of the past making him once again feel trapped and helpless to run away from it. To escape from his own actions.

But unfortunately he could not undone those actions nor his feelings that he had back then. He could not erase the happiness and pleasure nor the pain and bitterness that followed after.

He had just to keep baring his mistakes with a heart full of guilt and regret, a heart that felt alone and scared most of the time to not be uncovered and his doings ruin his life that so hard had worked for as well as ruin his relationship with the woman he loves, whom he really came a long way to find and get genuinely interested for after his biggest mistake that was non other than the woman that is now his step mother.

The woman that was once his happiness and his heart beat for her till she crushed him to pieces when she chose money over him. Choose to marry his dad  instead of waiting for him as she had promised to.

The door bell rung getting him out of his thoughts and with a groan of irritation he stood up and went to open the door.

Once he swung the door open two hands grabbed him by his collar aggressively and slammed him with force on his wall, while the door got laudly shut behind them.

Jimin said nothing as he was face to face with a irritated Taehyung, whom he assumed about what he was mad to this extent.

"What are you trying to do!?!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, HUH!?!" Taehyung raised his voice while his eyes kept glaring at his brother that was under his strong grip.

"Nothing happened. I met up with her in a hotel, yes, but it's not what you think. She called me to introduce her my girlfriend." Jimin calmly responded to him before he brought his hands and grabbed Taehyung's hands and forcibly pulled them away, freeing himself from his grip.

" What?! What girlfriend?! "Taehyung surprised by his words exclaimed, knowing well that there was no way that his brother would have go and introduce her to his girlfriend just like that knowing the problems that were about to follow.

" Y/N. I am dating with Y/N. "Jimin lied eye to eye just the way he did with his mother because Taehyung wasn't less dangerous to him than her. After all he was the one that till now had ruined every relationship he had ever made exactly as he had swear to do that day that Jimin and him had stopped being the lovable brothers that they were and all because of her.

Taehyung stayed speechless while his mind was processing his brothers words. He knew well that you were not his girlfriend cause he had seen him that night kissing with that famous idol yet nothing could be impossible when it came to him.

"You are lying! Y/N it's not an easy person to fall for your tricks. I don't believe you." Taehyung denied Jimin's claims, a burning flame visible in his eyes.

Jimin looked at him in silence for a while then he left his mouth speak the thoughts that crossed his mind.

" Why do You trust her so much? Do you perhaps... Have you started taking a serious liking on her, Tae.?" Taehyung's eyes widened at his words as he had never actually thought of such a thing.

"And what if I do?" He replied making Jimin's eyes turn to a glare this time and in a matter of seconds his body acting on his own, making his hands take a strong grip on his collar as he aggressively pulled him closer.

"She. Is. Mine." Jimin spoke between greeted teeth then he pushed him away making Taehyung smile a little at his reaction as it seemed rather believable.

"I am glad you have feelings for her then cause I am gonna take her from you no matter what. He fearlessly stated and opened the door getting out of Jimin's house.

Once he was alone again Jimin ruffled his hair in annoyance not feeling so good about what he just did but he had to lure Taehyung's attention somewhere else so he could keep safe his real girlfriend and their relationship.

I am sorry Y/N but I have to use you for a little longer. However, I hope you won't end up hating me like everyone else has.

---To be continued.....