Chapter 42

Jungkook's pacing was the only thing that could be heard echoing in the silent living room as he was eagerly waiting for you to come back home.

He needed to attend that party no matter what. He had to see her reaction, he had to know if he should make a move or not to crush this engagement party of his best friend.

The door that flew open won his attention immediately as he ran to you and grabbed you by your hand, pulling you inside.

"Jungkook, wait! I didn't took my shoes off!" You told him but you were only met with the bathroom door closing on your face as he had thrown you in there.

"Get a shower, clean up yourself well. Use the products on the bag. You have five minutes!" He urged you with his words, making you throw your bag on the ground quickly and starting undressing yourself as quickly as possible.

"Yah! The water is cold!" You screamed once you had opened it and it came in contact with your skin, making you jump away to avoid it.

"I turned it on but it needs more time it seems. Just hurry up, it won't kill you!" You heard him shout and you just sticked your tongue out at his rude behavior that was annoying you.

Non the less though you did as he said and you took a quick shower, grabbing the towel and heading to your room to dry of your hair.

Once inside you saw a bag laying on your bed, indicating that Jungkook had entered your room, thing that is against the agreement you had made at the beginning of living together.

He must be desperate.

You had thought, considering that he never broke any rules mostly because most of them he placed them by himself.

You blowed dry your hair as quickly as you could then grabbed some make up and took a long breath, having difficulties at remembering which product goes where at that moment.

Okay, calm down. You can do it.

You encouraged yourself as you sat on the chair before your mirror and started applying some foundation. After five minutes you were done and that could be considered the record time of finishing any make up.

You looked yourself at the mirror and thanked God inwardly that you weren't looking as a clown and surprisingly it had turned out just fine.

You got up from your chair, grabbing your towel as it had started feeling a little loose while you approached the bag on your bed.

You opened it and pulled out the long peach cream colored dress that was inside, letting a phoneme of excitement escape your lips.

It's beautiful!!

"You ready yet?!" Jungkook's voice that was heard behind your door woke you up from your enthusiasm making you throw your towel off you in a hurry, answering him in the process, to wait a minute.

You slipped on the dress quickly and bended over as you tried to reach the zipper to the top of your back, unfortunately struggling with it as it got stuck.

Damn it!

"I am coming in." He announced making you quickly face the door from where he entered, dressed in a black suit.

His hair styled differently than other times making him have a different aura around him. Rather than cute thing that he mostly looked like, handsome, manly.

 Rather than cute thing that he mostly looked like, handsome, manly