Chapter 85

His eyes that were looking at you with a lovely gaze were now piercing you with a glare that made  you stand up from his lap that was your seat for those mere seconds and take some feet distance, before speaking up.

"How? ..No i mean. Jimin look, Taehyung just happened to pass by there after you left and he was going at Sira's house so I went along. Nothing happened." You told him the first thing that popped in your head, which was a lie.

He looked at you for a moment, before his body turned to the front and he grabbed his chopsticks again, paying attention to his food only to avoid looking at you, as he was contemplating if he should believe you or not.

It was really difficult knowing his brother and knowing well that you found him attractive. However he just told himself that you would never do that to your friend mostly, even if he about himself was doubtful.

"I see. You should have mentioned that then." He put a mouthful of food in his mouth after he said that and he listened to your voice that apologized quietly before sitting again at the chair opposite him.

He looked up as he was chewing, locking eyes with you and seeing the visible expression of sadness as you were feeling bad for lying but you reasoned as the best thing to do for now.

You knew and understood well that trust issues would occur between you considering his past but that was just one more obstacle in this relationship that you were aware of when you had asked him to try. Eventually you would grow to have more trust in each other, or so you liked to believe, even though at this moment you had lied.

"It's okay. Don't be sad. Just please don't hide anything from me from now on. No matter how small or unimportant it may be to your judgment. I wanna do this right." His words burden your consciousness at that very instant and you felt guilty because you were hiding things more than just what happened with Taehyung.

However it wasn't your place to speak and keeping your mouth close somehow had never felt harder to do.

"I am sorry i couldn't eat with you today. How about we leave it for tomorrow. I will prepare breakfast and you can come over." You changed the subject skillfully, with a smile on your lips, seeing him soon smile as well as he nodded his head in agreement.

" Great then. I will see you tomorrow. "You stood up, unable to stay longer with him as you had to go back to Sira and Taehyung whom you had supposedly said that you were going to the bathroom and just how much time can someone pass there anyways.

" Oh no baby. I will see you today again. "He stated, as he stood up and approached you.

Jimin's hand quickly snagged against your waste and pulled you close, his lips touching yours without hesitation thing that got you by surprise, making your eyes grow wide at the moment and your heart beat to go up.

"We are gonna have an evening date. Dress casually. I will pick you up at eight." He informed you once he broke the kiss, a smile on his lips as he stepped away going back to his desk.
And all you did was just observe him in awe till he sat down and looked at you, soon laughing at your awestruck facial expression that made me wake up from your frozen state and awkwardly exit the room.

This is not nice of her, making me want to see more of this embarrassing facial expressions of hers.

Jimin had thought to himself as he tilted his head, still smiling at your behavior that was cute in his eyes.

---Time skip---

You opened the door to your apartment only to bump into Jungkook's chest as he seemed to be getting out at the same time you were getting inside.

"Op!Sorry." You smiled at him as you touched your forehead and he just smiled too as he stepped to the side letting you get in.

"Welcome home miss. How went your sleep over?" You heard his voice as you proceeded towards the living room plopping your body on the cough as you were feeling tired. It had been a long day mentally and physically ,with all the thoughts that kept battling on your head regarding the issues of Jimin and Taehyung and physically because you had had six hours of class today and sitting in a chair all that time kinda made your back feel sore.

"Weren't you leaving?" You responded as you saw over your shoulder noticing that Jungkook had followed you on the living room.

"I am but i wanted to tell you that your boyfriend passed by this -"

"I know." You interrupted him and he just made  an 'o' shape with his mouth before shrugging and going to leave.

As he reached be the door he opened it only to come face to face with Sira whom was ready to knock on the door,her fist hanging in mid air.

"Oh!Hello dark knight." She greeted him with a smile as she instantly notices that he was once again wearing all black and he just looked down to himself ,finding this continues  occurrence absurd.

"You sure that you don't spy on my only to appear before me when i am wearing all black?" He asked her as he stepped out of the door and she just smiled before grabbing the white colored cloth that was hanging around her neck and throwing it at him.

" You should stop wearing all black , it's not my fault." She responded as she stepped inside and close the door letting Jungkook behind having cracked a smile as he turned around and walked to the elevator.

Once inside he took his phone out of the  pocket of his ripped jeans ,unlocked it ,his eyes soon reading over Areums's reply as he had texted her that he was going to see her.

She hadn't agree to be anything but friends with him yet but somehow he didn't care cause he knew that now he had the time to change that and mostly he had the freedom to do so.Because he no longer was a threat for her life ,he was just Jungkook, a normal boy that was in love with his best friend.

---change of set---

"What do you mean you got it?!Already?!" You shouted out of surprise as she had just told you she had managed to take Mr Park's phone number from Taehyung and after she had succeeded she had run here to find you .

'I told you i would. All i had to do was take his phone as he went to grab his jacket from his car because i told him i was feeling chilly." She smiled feeling a little thrilled with her small mischief however you knew that she must have been nervous doing that even if she would never show that.

"So..you are gonna call?" Her words rung on your head as she reached  her phone out to you and you just looked at it, Jimin's words coming back to mind. You shouldn't be hiding things in a relationship but speaking of this was also not your place however he had to know sooner or later and you just had judged it would be better to be sooner. You judgement might not be absolute but it was based on good intentions and that's is why you grabbed that phone and you pressed call ,putting the line on speaker.

Sira was standing next to you, her hand soon grabbing yours as the first too calls went ,no one picking up the line yet, however it didn't took long for that to happen bringing you both to the first step of the decisions you had taken .

"Hello?"

----To be continued....

Author's note:

This chapter might be a little boring and i apologize about that but brace yourselves form here on.

As always thank you all fro your support .Have a nice day/night~