Chapter 99

You had run off down the hill as quickly as you could, after you had past by the car that Mr Park was in slowly and looking down, trying to not fall into his attention and question that something was wrong.

You needed some time to yourself after what you saw that definitely wasn't pleasant to you. You stopped after a while to catch your breath, your tears no longer in your eyes as they hadn't flew for long, your mind having pursued you that you shouldn't cry for something like this and that you should have seen this coming.

There was a reason why he had never said i love you to you and you thought that you just had a long way to go still. Knowing well that this was a new start. You had not even once thought that it would be easy but you had believed his words that he truly wanted to love you and create a fruitful relationship with you. You should have known that all those words were not exactly that. It was just him trying to run away from the love he has for her because it was forbidden to him. Maybe he was struggling all this time not because he couldn't take her out of his heart but because he truly just wanted to go back to her and his ego after all the things that had happened between them wouldn't let him to do so. Maybe his happiness is back with her and he had not realized it yet. Maybe you being in a relationship with him wasn't off help to him but making him accept his true feelings for her was. However that was something that only as a thought pained your heart deeply.

"Damn it! Why did i left myself fall so much for him. What do i do now?!" You passed your right hand through your hair pulling them back, your eyes so sad and full of pain and despair as you really were in a hurtful dilemma.

You wanted to see him happy, you truly wanted the best for him but somehow remaining in his life as just a friend or something wasn't an option for you. You had fallen too deep to even pretend on being just his friend so maybe you thought that cutting off ties completely would be better.

He is no longer alone and he won't need your support, he has the love of his life back and as thus he doesn't need a substitute like you. Those were some of the thoughts, that brought some tears back into your eyes.

Get yourself together Y/N. You must do what is right for all. You can take the pain. One more time hurting, it shouldn't make a difference.

You told yourself and you started laughing but the tears started flowing down your cheeks making you mad at yourself that you couldn't seem to control them.

And that was because you were truly hurt. He had gave you support and so many hopes. His words had made you feel better for yourself whenever he would say that you are his savior or say that your love meant so much to him. He had made you feel important and as if you were contributing with your presence and you may have been but now all this just hurt.

You just sat down at the side of the road for a while and gathered yourself, cleaned up your tear and blew your nose using the handkerchiefs you always carry in your bag, then you took some deep breaths before returning to thinking logically about all this.

Jimin and NeeRin seem to be on the road back to each other which means that you are an obstacle for him right now and he had to break up with you in order to get back with her and somehow knowing him and how thankful he was towards you for your help, you understood that he might feel guilty for leaving you or even not do it at all, feeling in some kind of debt towards you but there was no way you would accept having him staying with you out of pity. He had suffered enough from keeping feelings inside him and there was no way you would selfishly add up to his pain. That was why you decided that you should break up with him instead and make it easier for him. However you couldn't think of a good enough reason to do so as telling him that you knew about NeeRin would actually make him understand that he hurt you and you didn't want to let anyone know about that.

You had said so many i love you's to him and you had even reassured him that you meant those words, how could you take them all back now efficiently, in a way he would believe that nothing was there to begin with.

"Think Y/N, think. You have to fix this. Get it back the way it was.. At least on the surface." You mumbled to yourself as your hand reached to your heart and slightly clenched the shirt you were wearing, knowing well that to truly return it to how it was inside you, it would take a long time.

At this point stress was eating you out and nothing good enough was coming to mind till a honk of a car got you out of your focused thinking process and you looked up, seeing Jimin's car stopping before you while Mr Park's car passed by.

You couldn't help but get more nervous than you already were at that moment, as he stepped out of the car and approached you.

"Y/N, what happened?Why did you leave without me?" He asked you but you remained frozen looking at him and that was a wrong move from your side, as that enabled him to notice the redness under your eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin immediately kneeled down to come to your level and cupped your face in his hands, looking at your eyes with worry.

"N-Nothing. I slipped and fell while I was walking. I got bored waiting and thought i could walk a bit ahead." You lied avoiding his eyes, and he looked at you for a bit before following your gaze, thinking that you had hurt your foot as that was were you were looking at.

" Does it hurt a lot? "His voice full of worry reached your ears as he gently touched your leg and you flinched from his touch, signal that he mistook as a sign that you flinched out of pain .

" Come on. Let's get you to the hospital. "He suggested as he placed himself in a position to lift you up but you got up on your own, pretending you hadn't notice that he was trying to carry you.

" I am okay. It's nothing serious. Just a scratch. "You forced a smile before passing by his side and getting inside the car, him looking back at you in question of your behavior that did seem odd for a moment to him.

Nonetheless he got inside and took off, glancing at you frequently as you remained quiet.

"Won't you ask how it went with my father?" He broke the silence and you casually responded while looking out the window that Mr Park had in general lines let you know that it went well.

"I see." Was all he replied till a thought got born in his mind and spoke again.

"You said that you hadn't talk with him about NeeRin though and that it was something else that he was going to tell us which you talked about. He didn't said anything else though. Can you perhaps explain?" As his words reached to your ears and sunk in your head, you realized that as Mr Park had decided to not tell them, you meeting with him leaves no matter to present to jimin that had went down. And if you still can't tell him the truth then you are obligated to lie as this wasn't a matter for you to address but as you remained silent thinking about that lie, somehow a thought came to mind that would help you on making your love for him nonexistent.

If all this was a lie in his eyes and you proved that you hadn't accepted to be his girlfriend because you wanted to but because you thought that that's what he needed. If your love and would end up being something out of pity for him as a human being to another human then he surely would feel better that it was only that and that no obstacle was holding him back from going back to the woman he loves.

Or so you thought as you took a deep breath and addressed him.

"Jimin. We need to talk about.. Something."

---To be continued....

Triple! If i was a basketball player the audience would be going nuts 😂😂