Chapter 75

You pulled your suitcase along once the doors of the elevator opened, revealing before you your hallway at the end of which laid your apartment.

You smiled a little having missed the place these days that you were at your parents house.

The holidays definitely hadn't went exactly as you expected them too but now you knew something more at least. You knew that you cared too much to let him slip away.

That night after you had went at Jimin's room and you hadn't found him there, you had returned to your room and you have ended up calling your friend Sira, telling her everything that has been going on, as you desperately needed to let it out to someone.

After listening to you she had said something that had stroke your mind, and had crushed all your arguments about how you shouldn't initiate anything with him because it was sure going to end in failure.

"There is no human that isn't broken one way or another. The thing is, are you willing to stay and help him find himself again." She had said and you had went silent as she had used your own words against you, words you had used at the beginning of your friendship, before telling her that you were willing to stay at her side, till she gets up and finds her smile again.

It was strange, how fear had consumed you and had deprived you from seeing that you weren't by his side till now only because you liked him but because you genuinely wanted to help him, as he reminded you of yourself when you were trapped in your own hell, full of blame.

However the agreement between you two was now over and you had no reason to go near him and he probably wouldn't let you after what happened but you should try. You had decided to try.

You opened the door of your apartment and got inside, a voice that screamed your name, surprising you and making you look up as till now you were looking at your feet.

"Jungkook ~! Happy new year ~." You enthusiastically told him as you smiled brightly.

"Oh my, i never thought i would be this happy to see you." He exclaimed as he run and engulfed you in a hug, making you laugh as you hit his shoulder lightly.

"Why so happy man? Holidays made a big change on you huh?" You commented as you escaped from his arms that were making you feel awkward a little since he was never so touchy with you.

"I spilled some wine and that thing ain't coming off! Please help me." Jungkook said as he dragged you towards his room in which you had actually never stepped into.

"Look at this!" He pointed at the white sheets of his bed that had a red stained in the corner. The bottle of wine on his commode which fell immediately at your notice, together with some other junk food that was on the floor and some empty cans of beer.

" What is this mess Jungkook? Were you drinking? Why?" You questioned as you meet his eyes, now worried about him.

"No no, i am good. I am not drunk, i swear. I was just.. Passing time." He defended himself however all you had to do is step a little closer to notice the smell of alcohol around him and understand that he was lying.

How didn't i notice when he hugged me. It was way out of his character. He must be pretty tipsy.

You concluded, a sigh escaping your lips as you definitely hadn't thought that after all those hours traveling you had to return and take care of something like this.

"It can't come off huh?" He questioned referring to the stain and you shook your head.

"Yeah, that's what i thought too. Blood can't come off easily too. It's from the hard stains." He commented now your eyes searching in his to find what he meant by it.

"I know that you don't have to tell me but if you need someone to talk to." You offered even though you were pretty tired at that moment and he smiled brightly.

"I just lost something and i wasn't even allowed to break down about it. But it will always be with me. They always will, right? I won't be alone, right?" He asked somehow his words making your heart feel heavy as those words related to the ones you used to have, and maybe sometimes you still have those thoughts, in a corner of your mind, they never fully disappear.

You smiled back at him, reaching your hand at his shoulder and patting it lightly. "No one is alone in this world Jungkook. We all have someone that we always neglect." Was all you told him before retrieving your hand.

He just looked at you for a moment, probably thinking of what that something was and you were about to laugh at his confused expression, if it wasn't for the door bell that rung, getting your attention.

"I will get it. You please get rid of all this, take a bath and become human." You told him before rushing out of the door, almost tripping on your suitcase that you had left by the door.

You composed yourself for a moment before opening the door only to be left speechless by the present before you. You recognized her immediately even though you had seen her only once but her smile was distinguishing, as it was too sweet.

"I am so sorry to bother you and come by without any notice but, is Jungkook inside?" Areum asked clearly in a hurry as some worry was visible in her eyes that searched passed your back.

"Come inside. You came at the perfect time. He surely needs you now." You made some way for her to pass and she did so after thanking you.

"Well.. He was kinda drunk when he texted me last night, i hope he is alright." She mumbled to herself but laud enough for you to hear as you two arrived at the living room.

"I mean, i shouldn't have come. You are here and you are his girlfriend so i have no reason but.. Y/N was it? I.. I owe you an apology for.. Emm.." She was clearly nervous and ranting thing that you found cute and funny but you were surprised too, by the fact that the idiot had yet to inform her that he is in no relationship with you and he never was whatsoever.

He is such an idiot. He slept with her, confessed he had feelings for her after, requested of her to wait for him cause he was not ready for a relationship and he forgot to tell her this?!.. No wonder she would send you flying you idiot, Aish.. Men.

You scolded Jungkook in your head before explaining at the poor girl that she had no reason to apologize whatsoever or feel guilty towards you.

Her eyes grew wide as you did so and your ears caught up at a faint curse word that left her lips, making you smile more.

"His room is the last door on your right." You told her and she just nodded her head before extending her hand to you for a handshake which you gladly accepted as you both exchanged words of hoping to create a friendship in the future.

You observed her go and once she opened the door and yelled his name, you knew that those hopes to be friends weren't going to take long to get reality as you really liked that girls attitude.

You were about to mind your own business again, grabbing your suitcase and dragging it towards your room, the door step of which you didn't get to pass, as the door bell rung again.

Whom else did that drug idiot texted now?

You questioned as you ruffled your hair a little irritated, before going to open the door.

Once you did, your blood freezing in your veins, seeing Jimin's step mother before your eyes.

"Ms Park!!"

---To be continued....